But I can't help it
An update!
Back, back.
Yesterday, 03 January 2008
School was great. Stayed back in the classroom to do homework after class with Cvn, Woody, Clr, Gersh. Then the school staff had to lock up the classroom, so bid goodbye at the school gate.
Clr, Gersh & I went for BBT & PG again. Haha. As usual they played on the see-saw, challenging who to drop off first. Gersh always win? LOL. But once I made him fall on Clr and I felt so bad. Other times they almost fell on me. -_-
Evil of both of them to trick me into eating all the prawn crackers which Clr had bought from the provision shop outside college along with his BBT. Open numbers & they hint each other on what to put. Eeew! Made me eat up almost everything. I promise I won't touch prawn crackers for at least the next few months man.
Anyway took pictures using my camera. (: Lovely but I still don't like my short hair. Regrets...

Clr(looking elsewhere?), Me(with uber short hair-_-), Gersh(Super tanned)
Back to today, 04 January 2008
Oh well. Went to college with a heavy heart. Still bothered by ugly hair.
After school, rotted, rotted rotted in school, chat with Mr Ang, settled shirt stuff.
Woody, Julius, Gersh, Clr & I went down to Vivo to eat. Food Republic, yum yum curry rice (:. Ate, chat, take photo. Initially we took a few shots, but Gersh deleted it 'cause he thought he look ugly in it. Guess what. Then I pressed the buttons wrongly & POOF our last and only pic (without me that is) was G-O-N-E. WHAT A HORROR. Sigh. After I broke this bad news to them, Woody went:"So we posed for nothing...?" I felt terrible...
I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY.):
MRT back, back to Kovan, back home.
Back to college, ODAC.
I didn't know... I did my best...
So hurting...
I tried so hard.
Inexperienced... Why did I even take this responsibility up in the first place...
'Cause I wanted a change.
Change...
Threw it on the ground,
Stomp,
Step,
Everyone else walks over it,
GONE.
Apologies won't make up for these... I WILL CHANGE.
20(?) rounds around first level of science block & classroom block. Fatigue...
The strength to carry on. (:
Back, back.
Yesterday, 03 January 2008
School was great. Stayed back in the classroom to do homework after class with Cvn, Woody, Clr, Gersh. Then the school staff had to lock up the classroom, so bid goodbye at the school gate.
Clr, Gersh & I went for BBT & PG again. Haha. As usual they played on the see-saw, challenging who to drop off first. Gersh always win? LOL. But once I made him fall on Clr and I felt so bad. Other times they almost fell on me. -_-
Evil of both of them to trick me into eating all the prawn crackers which Clr had bought from the provision shop outside college along with his BBT. Open numbers & they hint each other on what to put. Eeew! Made me eat up almost everything. I promise I won't touch prawn crackers for at least the next few months man.
Anyway took pictures using my camera. (: Lovely but I still don't like my short hair. Regrets...

Clr(looking elsewhere?), Me(with uber short hair-_-), Gersh(Super tanned)
Back to today, 04 January 2008
Oh well. Went to college with a heavy heart. Still bothered by ugly hair.
After school, rotted, rotted rotted in school, chat with Mr Ang, settled shirt stuff.
Woody, Julius, Gersh, Clr & I went down to Vivo to eat. Food Republic, yum yum curry rice (:. Ate, chat, take photo. Initially we took a few shots, but Gersh deleted it 'cause he thought he look ugly in it. Guess what. Then I pressed the buttons wrongly & POOF our last and only pic (without me that is) was G-O-N-E. WHAT A HORROR. Sigh. After I broke this bad news to them, Woody went:"So we posed for nothing...?" I felt terrible...
I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY.):
MRT back, back to Kovan, back home.
Back to college, ODAC.
I didn't know... I did my best...
So hurting...
I tried so hard.
Inexperienced... Why did I even take this responsibility up in the first place...
'Cause I wanted a change.
Change...
Threw it on the ground,
Stomp,
Step,
Everyone else walks over it,
GONE.
Apologies won't make up for these... I WILL CHANGE.
20(?) rounds around first level of science block & classroom block. Fatigue...
The strength to carry on. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home