there's nowhere left to fall
Printing Physics ...............................................zZZ. So many papers uploaded, so little time. I'm glad for my new printer, which is comparably efficient(You know my old printer, I had to feed it paper patiently one piece by one piece ): )!
I wish my room has air-con(I used to have this sinus thing when I was young, so it was in my parents' room, & then it broke down & was sent to the dump to live happily ever after), I can't do any work at all! ): Shall go to the school library tomorrow & chope my favorite air-con seat :D. Alright maybe. Or anywhere with air-con(that opens up another alternative for me: the SAC, isn't it always good to have choices?).
Isn't it nice to have words in brackets blue :D. Just like my room which is turning blue & black(& pink, if you remember my pink ring files lol), coincidentally.
I've come to a conclusion that I've absolutely nothing constructive to blog about, just tryna kill time while waiting for my documents to print. Wow what a lot of ink used. ): A few days back I went to Popular to check out the price of my printer ink. Woah so expensive.
What can I continue blabbering about. After being on semi-hiatus for quite a while(ok just a little while), look here: I''VE A CONFESSION TO MAKE......
I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Finepix z20!
WOW! SO NICE! (I prefer the white one, but I can't find a picture of it on Google. So try to imagine!) :D
Ok so Christmas is nearing, Mum passed me this camera promotion paper that she found in the mailbox. & this is pretty & of low price yay. Checked out its specifications... 8cm macro range. Better than my current one but I would prefer 1cm or something. Shall I buy it! :D
Suggestions? (:
I wish my room has air-con(I used to have this sinus thing when I was young, so it was in my parents' room, & then it broke down & was sent to the dump to live happily ever after), I can't do any work at all! ): Shall go to the school library tomorrow & chope my favorite air-con seat :D. Alright maybe. Or anywhere with air-con(that opens up another alternative for me: the SAC, isn't it always good to have choices?).
Isn't it nice to have words in brackets blue :D. Just like my room which is turning blue & black(& pink, if you remember my pink ring files lol), coincidentally.
I've come to a conclusion that I've absolutely nothing constructive to blog about, just tryna kill time while waiting for my documents to print. Wow what a lot of ink used. ): A few days back I went to Popular to check out the price of my printer ink. Woah so expensive.
What can I continue blabbering about. After being on semi-hiatus for quite a while(ok just a little while), look here: I''VE A CONFESSION TO MAKE......
I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Finepix z20!
WOW! SO NICE! (I prefer the white one, but I can't find a picture of it on Google. So try to imagine!) :D
Ok so Christmas is nearing, Mum passed me this camera promotion paper that she found in the mailbox. & this is pretty & of low price yay. Checked out its specifications... 8cm macro range. Better than my current one but I would prefer 1cm or something. Shall I buy it! :D
Suggestions? (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home