Tuesday, February 24, 2009

0220

Awoken.
Yet subconsciously trapped in the dreams.
If what the book says is true
Guess I know the interpretations of such imagery that left me shaken with fear
Are those really my heart's desires?
________________________

Past few day's been lousy
I felt terrible after work yesterday
Some kind of dread of going back to that office
So I took a day off today(felt very disturbed with the thought of work &/or down with bad flu)

Somehow remembering the night we had a mini-friends-gathering last saturday night
& Long talks about our lives & our futures
& I blabbered about my dream marriage MUAHAHA
I think I can talk to them all night,
But I think they'll get sick of hearing me blabber yadaa yadaa

My brain is so confused


Feels like having a lovely getaway
With a favorite friend
My perfect!
Whomever, yet to come

HOHOHO.

Love is a 2-way care, not a 1-sided dependence.

P.S. I am going to buy an Mp3 later~! :D
P.P.S. I just read a friend's blog. Blame it on me, I guess...
P.P.P.S. I've decided to quit my job & focus on doing up the site, hopefully finish it before results-day so that I can spread the message on the day itself.
P.P.P.P.S. I'm blogging in some bits-&-pieces way which I don't like. Where are my complete sentences?

Update:
1. I didn't buy the MP3. The shop was selling refurbished ones! ):
2. I'm dreading work tomorrow.
3. I will be having a data entry job soon!
4. I've put on weight & I'm upset.
5. I am still dreading work.
6. I wish I can just read all day. Or go out. Or go on a holiday.
7. Still no time to do the site.
8. I don't like work.
9. I don't like work.
10. I don't have a choice, I still need to go back to work tomorrow.

7 Comments:

Blogger 20thODAC!:D said...

huh???

mp3???

why don't you wait till the IT fair??

February 24, 2009 at 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh???

since when I become chinchilla??

February 24, 2009 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>shearer_9:
LOL did u log into the ODAC account? the username is chinchilla. :D oh yea IT fair, i almost forgot.. I never go before, heard it's always crowded. I need an MP3! in the end I didn't buy it today, bcos they sell refurbished ones. ):

February 24, 2009 at 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, what brand are you looking for??

February 27, 2009 at 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>shearer_9:
haha. preferably creative or apple! :D or is there any gd ones? i don't really know a lot about MP3s..

February 27, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apple is good, you can get the latest ipod nano or the ipod shuffle if you're on budget and if you have a little more to spare, got for the ipod touch.

February 27, 2009 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>shearer_9:
oh yes nano i was thinking of getting that (: but apple's not very user-friendly right. haha. will think about it! (:

February 28, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home