Resolutions
I am dog-tired.
Dozing off for 1 hour every half hour.
There seems to be a sleepy bug in my house which keeps attacking me.
Or maybe my house is O2 deficient so my brain can't keep awake.
So today, I am going to try a new approach.
Just like Riyanti in my class do. Oh and did I say she was our top student in class last year, second in level.
I hope this works.
Or else next week, I will go to college to study. (:
2008 Resolutions
1. To read newspapers at least 5 days of the week
2. To not procrastinate
3. To be more spontaneous in attending church
4. To read up notes the day before
5. To work hard, VERY HARD, GET 'A's for 'A's.
Dozing off for 1 hour every half hour.
There seems to be a sleepy bug in my house which keeps attacking me.
Or maybe my house is O2 deficient so my brain can't keep awake.
So today, I am going to try a new approach.
Just like Riyanti in my class do. Oh and did I say she was our top student in class last year, second in level.
I hope this works.
Or else next week, I will go to college to study. (:
2008 Resolutions
1. To read newspapers at least 5 days of the week
2. To not procrastinate
3. To be more spontaneous in attending church
4. To read up notes the day before
5. To work hard, VERY HARD, GET 'A's for 'A's.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home