Monday, December 1, 2008

slowly getting closure

MY COM IS OKAY! (Actually only the Internet was problematic. but what's a computer w/o Internet? A black box. Haha) *Sings a happy tune! ^^

So... Back for now (that my Internet's okay)!
It's been a really busy & fun week, most of the time out with my friends & I'm beginning to wonder how life would be w/o them. ):

For these days w/o a computer I've spent them fruitfully cleaning up.
My room, my papers, my memories, chucked out remnants of what used to be so bittersweet.

__________________
Anyway so it was movie with my goodie friends!

The wheel is spinning... ...
I was scared to death when they went to the washroom. )':
Next up: Twilight! Not scary=good. (:
***
Next we had a mini-clique outing (can't be considered class yea) at Sentosa!

Happy day out! :D
Picasa for pics, sorry they're kinda jumbled! ):

***
& Prom shopping YO!
We went shopping for quite a few days so I can't exactly remember what happened. Pics from Calvin's blog(taken on one-of-the-many-days-we-went-shopping)!

Us with pretty Christmas lights.

Yes I posed a double twist :D (what's that thing in front of me in the ball, hamster? or chinchilla! :D)

Ah yes Clarence came to join us back after his dinner.
Gersh totally thrashed me at Bishi-basi & I'm so sad. ):
***
Prom- Tonight's Dream, Tomorrow's Memory
How very true.
NiceR ones (of me) here.

Gersh, Clarence, Calvin, Woody, ME(finally I look better in this pic)!


Calvin, Kelly(so pretty right! :D), ME!
Can't see me in this pic, all the betta! Hahaha.


TABLE 23's LOVELY PEOPLE! :D
A lot of photos, lazy to upload all...
I'm waiting for a photo......................................... )':
***
Calvin's birthday!
We had a SURPRISE celebration for Calvin at Suntec's Swensen's! I was so excited because I've never surprised anybody before LOL.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CALVIN!

We got him the best gift ever- A girlfriend (Heheh)!

Hehehe this pic is so cute:
Calvin: Wow the ice cream looks yummy!
GF (the one behind him with the pink ribbon!): I also want to eat! ^^

Hahaha... Just joking! :P
***
Okay hours spent on blogging(lotsa things to upload), but I'm a happy girl ^^. Haha update Friendster & Facebook photos some other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home