Friday, February 27, 2009

Once upon a long time ago

I've got a pretty sunflower from QJ & KG today! :D & how sweet of them to treat me & Sheryl to lunch bcos today's our last day at SHR.

Delighted to be finally free from work stresses. yet feeling lost because I will be financially strained again(when haven't I been anyway? I have only receive a small sum of pay. Sob. Haha.).

So tired. ):
I don't think I'll get the IRAS job bcos I actually forgot to call back the person to get details of the job. & Whenever I call back it's transferred to some voicemail. )':

I'm going cycling on Monday!! :D Like finally, some exercise. HOHO.

& today's FRIDAY! :D *sings a happy tune

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wan chin!i am like so not having appetite recently thanks to the anxiety of the a level result): all the best to you!

February 27, 2009 at 5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MONDAY!? CYCLE!? HUH!?
lol

February 28, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>liling:
haha relax yo! tomorrow will worry about itself (: eat well & stay healthy okay! haha.
>DJ:
yes yes im gg cycle want come? (:

February 28, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home