Maybe the timing is beating our hearts
I'll be blogging once a week, due to super busy schedule, blah blah.
RECAP. *Thinks.
Yesterday, 110108
P.E. was tough, just like everyday's dinner. LOL.
Run, run, run, dips, push-up position while your partner runs, crunches, some watermelon song.
Alright. Lessons as usual.
After school, had lunch with Gersh, Julius, DY, Henry & Jack.
ODAC after that, 1 round around the track, 1 round around the school, 2*3 sets of 10 storeys up & down, 1 more round of the track.
Complaints & sarcasms again. Give me a break, guys. Please.
I am so sorry.
Lethargy (this is gonna be the most common word you'll see here for most of the year).
Joined DY, Julius, Henry, Jack & Jason for Pizza Hut. Yum yum yum! :D
Chit-chatted. They are a nice group to hang out with! (:
Home, fell asleep with alkenes notes next to me.
The day before, 100108
Tutorial day. Downright boring.
Stayed back after school to do homework. Cvn & DJ left after a while. I miss the SAC & library. The benches outside my classroom are not good for studying. ): Noisy, warm, not conducive.
The day before (the day before), 090108
I cant remember anything much.
ODAC. I-forgot-how-many times of sets of 2* 10 storeys up & down.
______________
EEK. I cant remember anything!
Alright.
Today, 120108
Went to school to study with WF in the finally-opened SAC (3 CHEERS!:D).
Had BBT & chips for lunch.
Met LL.
By the end of 3 hours I was already X_X.
Hahaha.
My life is getting so boring, at this reate nobody would want to read my blog. ):
One more day closer to the big 'A's.
People's been telling me to relax, haha.
I can't, look at my current grades.
Cannot make it. ):
I miss college every weekend.
Maybe we're trying, trying too hard.
RECAP. *Thinks.
Yesterday, 110108
P.E. was tough, just like everyday's dinner. LOL.
Run, run, run, dips, push-up position while your partner runs, crunches, some watermelon song.
Alright. Lessons as usual.
After school, had lunch with Gersh, Julius, DY, Henry & Jack.
ODAC after that, 1 round around the track, 1 round around the school, 2*3 sets of 10 storeys up & down, 1 more round of the track.
Complaints & sarcasms again. Give me a break, guys. Please.
I am so sorry.
Lethargy (this is gonna be the most common word you'll see here for most of the year).
Joined DY, Julius, Henry, Jack & Jason for Pizza Hut. Yum yum yum! :D
Chit-chatted. They are a nice group to hang out with! (:
Home, fell asleep with alkenes notes next to me.
The day before, 100108
Tutorial day. Downright boring.
Stayed back after school to do homework. Cvn & DJ left after a while. I miss the SAC & library. The benches outside my classroom are not good for studying. ): Noisy, warm, not conducive.
The day before (the day before), 090108
I cant remember anything much.
ODAC. I-forgot-how-many times of sets of 2* 10 storeys up & down.
______________
EEK. I cant remember anything!
Alright.
Today, 120108
Went to school to study with WF in the finally-opened SAC (3 CHEERS!:D).
Had BBT & chips for lunch.
Met LL.
By the end of 3 hours I was already X_X.
Hahaha.
My life is getting so boring, at this reate nobody would want to read my blog. ):
One more day closer to the big 'A's.
People's been telling me to relax, haha.
I can't, look at my current grades.
Cannot make it. ):
I miss college every weekend.
Maybe we're trying, trying too hard.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home