All them grown folk things separation brings
Cookie drops down to play music again..............


Hi I am Cookie! I appear in different colors almost every time I appear~
Alright I know its the same song (original & REMIXED), I'm addicted to this.
__________________
120608, Night cycling
2230, reached Clr's and borrowed his bike, thanks! (: Then cycled down to Gersh's .
We didn't really have any planned routes so just went around the area. Bishan to Serangoon Gardens, played around the slopes of the private estate area near the Circle, then down to Serangoon Central to visit Cvn! (Hey Kelly, Gerald & DJ, we passed by your houses! Lol)
Woah. When we reached he was really there studying, so hardworking & I felt a tinge of guilt. Haha. Many attempts to get his attention to turn behind but failed, so in the end we threw a 5 cent coin to his side, then BINGO! :D
So we were talking a little when a lady came to ask for help about computer stuffs. So yea quite some time on helping, then after that she began to talk to us. I thought it was a little bit of preaching on religion... But just listened anyway.
I thought she was gonna leave as she was taking her phone & papers (which she had left on the next table which was empty) already, so I shifted my bag to my lap and I was quite shocked when she sat next to me! :X So she continued talking and asked for our names (eh? or did she do so before she sat down? Never mind). So there goes... Clarence, Calvin... Then Gersh said:"Woah why all start with 'C'? Give fake name!" So he wrote Christoper and I wrote Crystal. LOLOL.
Left Mac after that, cycled back, watched Resident Evil 3 as Saw 3 was too gory.
Dozed off at 0700+(?), woke up around 2 hours later(?). (I can barely remember)
Reached house at 1000+ , unpacked, washed up, slept at 1130+. Woke up at 1630, horrified because I was going to be VERY LATE for the class BBQ.
130608, Class BBQ, Black Friday
(& hey I did see a black cat.. Ahhh!)
Sigh, I feel so bad over that matter...
BBQ was ok, didn't eat much, didn't talk much.

Random picture. I wasn't even looking. LOL.
Only managed to see up-close one of Mr Lim's 3 cats, the white one's cute! (:
Ran for the last NE MRT with DJ, Cvn & Henry. Walked home from HG as there were no more bus home.
I never knew I could hurt like this
And everyday life goes on I wish


Hi I am Cookie! I appear in different colors almost every time I appear~
Alright I know its the same song (original & REMIXED), I'm addicted to this.
__________________
120608, Night cycling
2230, reached Clr's and borrowed his bike, thanks! (: Then cycled down to Gersh's .
We didn't really have any planned routes so just went around the area. Bishan to Serangoon Gardens, played around the slopes of the private estate area near the Circle, then down to Serangoon Central to visit Cvn! (Hey Kelly, Gerald & DJ, we passed by your houses! Lol)
Woah. When we reached he was really there studying, so hardworking & I felt a tinge of guilt. Haha. Many attempts to get his attention to turn behind but failed, so in the end we threw a 5 cent coin to his side, then BINGO! :D
So we were talking a little when a lady came to ask for help about computer stuffs. So yea quite some time on helping, then after that she began to talk to us. I thought it was a little bit of preaching on religion... But just listened anyway.
I thought she was gonna leave as she was taking her phone & papers (which she had left on the next table which was empty) already, so I shifted my bag to my lap and I was quite shocked when she sat next to me! :X So she continued talking and asked for our names (eh? or did she do so before she sat down? Never mind). So there goes... Clarence, Calvin... Then Gersh said:"Woah why all start with 'C'? Give fake name!" So he wrote Christoper and I wrote Crystal. LOLOL.
Left Mac after that, cycled back, watched Resident Evil 3 as Saw 3 was too gory.
Dozed off at 0700+(?), woke up around 2 hours later(?). (I can barely remember)
Reached house at 1000+ , unpacked, washed up, slept at 1130+. Woke up at 1630, horrified because I was going to be VERY LATE for the class BBQ.
130608, Class BBQ, Black Friday
(& hey I did see a black cat.. Ahhh!)BBQ was ok, didn't eat much, didn't talk much.

Random picture. I wasn't even looking. LOL.
Only managed to see up-close one of Mr Lim's 3 cats, the white one's cute! (:
Ran for the last NE MRT with DJ, Cvn & Henry. Walked home from HG as there were no more bus home.
I never knew I could hurt like this
And everyday life goes on I wish

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home