Friday, May 30, 2008

Change



300508, Mugging at Coffee Bean
Was good until the place grew to be noisier & noisier!. LOL.
Alright wasn't exactly mugging. Revised for Math with Clr & Gersh. Reached home very late, bathed, slept. Pictures (of nice things like the barney I doodled hah) when Gersh sends.
That explains why I dozed off during the paper today. T_T
Sigh, yet again! This was what happened for C.Ts & I did real badly, lotsa mistakes, couldn't think properly.
I'm gna be banded into the last class... Sigh.

310508, PS, Bugis!
Had lunch with the guys at P.S, instead of Sentosa which Cvn suggested.
Walked around, there were quite a bit of nice stuff to get, and the GSS, woah! :D
After which DY, Julius & Henry decided to have ice cream @ Swensens, so the rest of us headed down to Bugis.
While Woody, Gersh & I were in the maze of Bugis street, there was a downpour! Walked around a little more, then ran to the nearby bus to get shelter & go home.
Home, trying to figure out what is Viwawa. (:


I want my wawa (avatar) to look like this...

But not enough Gold or whatever you call it. ):

I should be studying for Physics... soon. Tonight. I have a whole day tomorrow too. Argh I'm procrastinating again... Sigh.



All the looks that feel so different
I'm tired
I hate myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home