Monday, May 12, 2008

This ain't a scene, its an arms race

Alright I have ALOT to say, thats why I'm here instead of studying.
1st I have gotta blog about the meow-meow (lol) yesterday but yea it doesn't fit today's theme so I will K.I.V till the next time I blog, or when I have the time/mood to.

Let me illustrate *Waves out white-board marker*:

Photobucket

Oh randomly selected font has uncanny resemblance to my handwriting. Cool?

With reference to Figure 1,
Between time t0 to t1: No Monday blues! Light-hearted mood to school, one of the few rare times
Between time t1 to t2: Somehow lethargy & boredom & stress& influence sets in
Between time t2 to t3: 'Minimum' mood pushed to the max, paradoxical hah
Between time t3 to t4: Getting better phew
Between time t4 to t5: Home, pretty neutral

Ok sorry I was bored.
Hmm anyway I shall give a qualitative analysis.

The following shall refer to some.

I'm disappointed in the way things are happening, although apparently I don't have any right to.
Friends turned enemies, dark silent faces.

Whatever's happened?
To our innocence, our friendship, our lives

I thought they were the people I used to know.
Although in some cases I am not directly involved, I feel uneasy seeing everything happening right in front of me
& yet helpless, useless, I can't do anything to alleviate their pain
And hey, we've got a new definition.

This race
It is no longer about challenging self to do better
It is not to work hard together for our common dream

It is the ability to push others down
It is a mad scramble for the top
It is to win, by ALL means.

& worse still, it is a déjà vu

No I hate this intricate world
I want all of us back

_________________

Had a great chat with Sheena on my way home, was quite glad that she let me study with her (although we ended up talking haha), if not I could have broken down somewhere on the way home, you know, chats really help. (:
Much thanks to Kelly too for listening, I am so thankful that I still have great friends like them around.

Ok I promise that next post will be a happy & not-so-moody one.
I will blog about meow-meow.
-_-.

Oh and recent comments that I 'appear' different- the way I blog & reality. Really. Whatever.

Bye world
Intricate
Jaded
Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home