Come to think of it
I woke up at 1200 today.
& put my mind down to doing homework.
& I finished my G.P & Chem equilibrium revision worksheet!
Well its not a lot because I had to do some online stuff in between (which took up alot of my time due to SUPER laggy computer).
(And up till now I still can't get 'em done, argh.)
But at least I had the mood to do!
And I didn't waste my day away! :DDDDD
Although I wasted half of it by sleeping it away already -_-.
I'm gna study, study, study.
ADD OIL!
Oh & I've uploaded a nice pic to my Friendster. HAHAHA. Here it is:

Nice hor. Put big big for everyone to see lei! LOLOL.
-_-.
OFF TO STUDY!
SCHOOL TOMORROW!
the joy.
give up & appreciate.
& put my mind down to doing homework.
& I finished my G.P & Chem equilibrium revision worksheet!
Well its not a lot because I had to do some online stuff in between (which took up alot of my time due to SUPER laggy computer).
(And up till now I still can't get 'em done, argh.)
But at least I had the mood to do!
And I didn't waste my day away! :DDDDD
Although I wasted half of it by sleeping it away already -_-.
I'm gna study, study, study.
ADD OIL!
Oh & I've uploaded a nice pic to my Friendster. HAHAHA. Here it is:

Nice hor. Put big big for everyone to see lei! LOLOL.
-_-.
OFF TO STUDY!
SCHOOL TOMORROW!
the joy.
give up & appreciate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home