Take a breath, I'll pull myself together
Updates, Thursday[100408] to Today(Sunday)[120408]
Thursday, studied at friend's. Quite conducive, I wished my house was like that(my room faces the main road, together with noise from the black box in the living room & my little sister talking, oh my, how to study?). Felt quite bad though, like an intruder/outsider. :/ But nonetheless, thanks 'cause I always don't wna go home & then I will get company to study yay.
Oh & Henry gave me this website which I can get games for my phone. Hurray!
& so... Friday.
P.E was bad! We were supposed to do our 15-rounds endurance run, but due to bad weather we ended up doing jigsaw puzzles. To exercise our brain maybe? Well but it was fun anyway, I've always enjoyed doing puzzles! (:
Well we took quite a few pictures too :D!

Our prized masterpiece! Gosh I need a haircut.:X

SY, SM, Phoebe, me-_-, Wei2, Riyanti
Wei2 & I did this M.P prize presentation thing but I look fat in there! So I'm not posting it here hehehe. :X
_________________
In between break of waiting for PW results,

Study study! So this is a teacher's point of view... Shhhh.
PW results
Sigh. I can never speak/write well.
Thanks Riy/DJ/Gersh/DY for consoling/helping me carry the uber-big camp haversack on my way to the bus stop.
ODAC Camp- Day 1
With moody mood(lol), reached home, dumped everything into backpack, bought insect repellent, rushed down to college. Day 1 wasn't good, my ailment acted up again. Whole body ached like it was crumbling, coupled with dizziness & nausea, wished I was in hugging my darling pillow. ):
WK had to take the trouble to take care of & help me carry my stuff(which weighed a ton) to the classroom. & thanks to DY who helped me carry it to 3rd level(there was a change of location of the girls' 'dorm' from 1st to 3rd floor).
So while the rest played games & had fun, I spent my night on resting.

Humongous ant in the girls' washroom. Taken with phone, bad focus.
Wanted to study at night, but some said we had to sleep. Was pretty tired, so slept again.
Speak, but please be reminded of your audience.
How ironical.
Day 2-
Punggol Park!
While the rest played games(again), I was walking around the whole park going snap-snapping. Aching legs after at least 3 rounds of walking around the perimeter of the lake. Was resting at JW's station when Branson came across some message-in-a-bottle buried by a group of friends in the sand. So he added a note to it. Haha. How cool.

Self-potrait @ Senior Citizens Fitness Corner(hey the equipment there's quite fun hahaha).
Back in school just in time before the thunderstorm started. Had lunch with DY & Susu's group. Dolphins are quite a nice bunch! :D
Set off to Pulau Ubin! Some J3s came along too.
So we pitched the tents, etc, etc, ate, ate, ate, campfire, songs, dance, cheers(Estacy cheer*10!)!
Nostalgia.
Stupid me pressed the wrong button on JW's camera & all my 500+++ pics on my memory card were gone. My first reaction was oh sh*t, then the screen said 'no image' when I tried to view what's in my memory card, & I couldn't stop crying T_T.
Am trying to recover everything now, luckily Branson, Clr & Cvn told me that it can be done so. Phew thanks Clr for helping me find the software!
So meanwhile, this's gna be a no-picture blog until I recover my whole memory card, which, at this point in time is only 23%.
Its first of joy then disappointment, to know the reason, reflect on attitude & purpose. Try blaming it on human nature of reciprocality. & behind all the silence is the secret yet common understanding of these occurences, which we accepted due to forced circumstances.
Day 3-
Back to college for cleaning of tents. What the J1s did... Reminded me of what I was doing last year. At times I really miss those moments.
Chatted a bit with MW from Dolphins on way to bus stop. Then a loooonng wait for the bus, & yay home, reunited with darling pillow. LOL.
Slept a lot+ ate a lot, then stuck in front of the computer. My Chemistry test tomorrow! I think I'm hopeless. ): Am still feeling drained, aftermath of camp.
Still waiting for my pictures to be recovered, 28%!
Nice song! My daily dose everyday now.
Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur~
I think I'm tired, am talking nonsense already.
Breaktime's over, I really gta get back on track.
I'm real tired,
take my hand & run with me.
I really don't like myself now, damn.
Cya world.
Thursday, studied at friend's. Quite conducive, I wished my house was like that(my room faces the main road, together with noise from the black box in the living room & my little sister talking, oh my, how to study?). Felt quite bad though, like an intruder/outsider. :/ But nonetheless, thanks 'cause I always don't wna go home & then I will get company to study yay.
Oh & Henry gave me this website which I can get games for my phone. Hurray!
& so... Friday.
P.E was bad! We were supposed to do our 15-rounds endurance run, but due to bad weather we ended up doing jigsaw puzzles. To exercise our brain maybe? Well but it was fun anyway, I've always enjoyed doing puzzles! (:
Well we took quite a few pictures too :D!

Our prized masterpiece! Gosh I need a haircut.:X

SY, SM, Phoebe, me-_-, Wei2, Riyanti
Wei2 & I did this M.P prize presentation thing but I look fat in there! So I'm not posting it here hehehe. :X
_________________
In between break of waiting for PW results,

Study study! So this is a teacher's point of view... Shhhh.
PW results
Sigh. I can never speak/write well.
Thanks Riy/DJ/Gersh/DY for consoling/helping me carry the uber-big camp haversack on my way to the bus stop.
ODAC Camp- Day 1
With moody mood(lol), reached home, dumped everything into backpack, bought insect repellent, rushed down to college. Day 1 wasn't good, my ailment acted up again. Whole body ached like it was crumbling, coupled with dizziness & nausea, wished I was in hugging my darling pillow. ):
WK had to take the trouble to take care of & help me carry my stuff(which weighed a ton) to the classroom. & thanks to DY who helped me carry it to 3rd level(there was a change of location of the girls' 'dorm' from 1st to 3rd floor).
So while the rest played games & had fun, I spent my night on resting.

Humongous ant in the girls' washroom. Taken with phone, bad focus.
Wanted to study at night, but some said we had to sleep. Was pretty tired, so slept again.
How ironical.
Day 2-
Punggol Park!
While the rest played games(again), I was walking around the whole park going snap-snapping. Aching legs after at least 3 rounds of walking around the perimeter of the lake. Was resting at JW's station when Branson came across some message-in-a-bottle buried by a group of friends in the sand. So he added a note to it. Haha. How cool.

Self-potrait @ Senior Citizens Fitness Corner(hey the equipment there's quite fun hahaha).
Back in school just in time before the thunderstorm started. Had lunch with DY & Susu's group. Dolphins are quite a nice bunch! :D
Set off to Pulau Ubin! Some J3s came along too.
So we pitched the tents, etc, etc, ate, ate, ate, campfire, songs, dance, cheers(Estacy cheer*10!)!
Nostalgia.
Stupid me pressed the wrong button on JW's camera & all my 500+++ pics on my memory card were gone. My first reaction was oh sh*t, then the screen said 'no image' when I tried to view what's in my memory card, & I couldn't stop crying T_T.
Am trying to recover everything now, luckily Branson, Clr & Cvn told me that it can be done so. Phew thanks Clr for helping me find the software!
So meanwhile, this's gna be a no-picture blog until I recover my whole memory card, which, at this point in time is only 23%.
Its first of joy then disappointment, to know the reason, reflect on attitude & purpose. Try blaming it on human nature of reciprocality. & behind all the silence is the secret yet common understanding of these occurences, which we accepted due to forced circumstances.
Day 3-
Back to college for cleaning of tents. What the J1s did... Reminded me of what I was doing last year. At times I really miss those moments.
Chatted a bit with MW from Dolphins on way to bus stop. Then a loooonng wait for the bus, & yay home, reunited with darling pillow. LOL.
Slept a lot+ ate a lot, then stuck in front of the computer. My Chemistry test tomorrow! I think I'm hopeless. ): Am still feeling drained, aftermath of camp.
Still waiting for my pictures to be recovered, 28%!
Nice song! My daily dose everyday now.
Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur~
I think I'm tired, am talking nonsense already.
Breaktime's over, I really gta get back on track.
I'm real tired,
I really don't like myself now, damn.
Cya world.

1 Comments:
aching again? have u visited the doctor? got any medicine?
take care*
and dun worry too much of the 500 ++ photos, hopefully they will all come back and reunite with u.....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home