Friday, March 28, 2008

Get it over with


Yesterday, 270308
, as much as I could remember.

Weekly assembly was a t-o-r-t-u-r-e. ): First was CT results which left me very disappointed with myself still.
After which was stress-management, how timely. At least the talk was interesting! After which we had a presentation by our JXP Scholars, & I got reminded of HK. ): <3

The issue on stress. Reflected a little. Maybe I really am stressed. Body aches, giddiness, feels like vomiting in class, unable to concentrate. Yucks! I had enough. I need to de-stress to get myself back on track.

The issue on your love expressions? Got such thing meh. LOL.

10-minute meeting which will be loading me with at least 2 days worth of brainpower which is already diminishing, dwindling, maybe gone.

Studied till 2315 with friend yep which was good 'cause I finished my Chem SPA & for the first time today I could say I have finished my homework(before the deadline that is)! :D

________________

Today, 280308
, and the torture continues
From my constant body aches which left me totally feeling tired, drained, hollowed out.

Anyway.

P.E was good today. Loved some of the songs 'on air'. But why does it sound like some Karaoke version? Especially 'Can't help but Wait'. Those were the only 4 words I heard! But still, I love that song to bits. Yay.
Lessons ended at 1230. Gersh & Julius went off already. So Cvn, Clr & I stayed in class to do some work. Girls came in, blasted music hahaha. Lunch-ed. All off to Bishan Park for ODAC.
It was a battle against mosquitoes, attempts to give instructions, listening to briefings & swinging as high as you can. :D
Probably looking forward to ODAC camp. Definitely not to mosquitoes and ...

Bus trip back to school area. Saw same few people whom I often see hanging around in school, to study or for C.C.A. I've lost the stamina. Ahh.

________________

Talked to Gersh's HK buddy Carman online! Gosh she sent me a video which she had made... I am so touched T_T.

EDITED\

I've tried to upload the video to here but it didn't work! I shall try it again tomorrow...

Carman uploaded the video...

I'm gna embed it here... Thanks Carman! (:

I miss her & everyone else! End of the year man. & where is Teenie my buddy haha. I am so looking forward!
Provided I can do well for my 'A's. Please, please, please.

I need interesting things to talk about, I am boring myself out already.
May be edited tomorrow to add in pics & videos. :D Say yay!

I don't know how I linked myself to this, its a inspiring song by our very own Singapore's Electrico. It speaks of how we are actually not alone during the Downs of our lives. Well I've never heard of their songs before but this's rather nice. (:



Download it free at their website http://www.everybodyshere.sg/

1 Comments:

Blogger ka.man_Carman* =] said...

=] thx for teaching hw, kaka*

March 29, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home