Saturday, March 8, 2008

Now the path I follow takes a toll on me, on you

Photobucket


<3.

LOL.
2nd last day of my holidays(yes I'm gonna study REAL HARD these holidays, minus off 1 day for ODAC, 1 for second O).

Went to college for second O briefing today. Guess what... at the end of everything I realised I wasn't deployed as a Games I.C 'cause of CCA commitments, which clashes with one of the O days. How come I wasn't informed beforehand? Sigh. Was very sad about this, so went to talk to a teacher-in-charge. And volia, I am a second O second day Games I.C. Hurray! :D

The school compound was very empty(except for OGLs in the hall & a single soul studying), so I went to the bus stop to stone, read some GP & listen to music while waiting for WF to go sing KBOX at AMK!

Yay. I sang till my voice went off-key hahaha! :X All the songs I sang were kinda old 'cause I haven't been listening to any new chinese song, say, for the past 1 year. Except those super nice ones that people send me. (:

We went to walk-walk around after that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me finger on PIANO
Photobucket
Masterpieces!

We bought this at Popular bookstore. Actually we saw this a few days ago, but only bought it today. I was so fascinated by the piano... So, no regrets on buying this!

Oh isn't this life-like? (: WF & I's 2+ hours of hard work!
I couldn't get a decent picture of myself with our masterpiece. ):

I'm missing life without books a teeny weeny bit. I shall read some Newsweek magazines(whole pile stacked up on my table) later.
3 cheers for progress on turning into a nerdy girl! (:

& I'm slowly giving up




Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through

Thanks Sheena...(:


chiong ur way thru
n u'll c urself succeed =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home