& I can’t erase the things that I’ve done
Fragmented thoughts. I'm losing interest in everything.
Photography, people, music, food.
I need some time on my own.
Stop asking me to commit.
Physics
I almost forgotten that today was the last day of C.Ts.
*Recaps...
Oh yea. So here it goes:
*Flips open question paper*
*Stares at first question*
Argh she went through this in class before, we didn't have the question but I copied down the steps BUT I DIDN'T STUDY. ):
*Rushes through 12 MCQs & attempted almost all short answers*
Dismissal, robot-ed out of the hall to defrost.
Lunch
Food Republic food sure is expensive ):
Stoned
Stoned
Stoned.
Couldn't rush back to meet Sheena to go back to Bowen, decided to forget about the testimonial.
I can't bring myself to step back into that place anyway.
Chiong-ed back to college at 1400
Gosh 89/90! I stared at the screen in cold hard dismay.
Isn't that like excellent already?
How come I still hear some say it's not.
&why isn't it in the newspapers.
GOSH.
You mean people get grades like this every year in our college? :O
Sorry i am such a mountain tortoise. Hah.
Unexpected.
With a bit of disappointment though.
A Levels MT
Nice to see Mr Ang our favorite C.T again,
back in our J1 homeroom,
with the sucidal pig :D

First satisfied grade for A levels, but whats the point.
H2s are of more significance.
& PW.
Gone case already maybe.
O.P.- I can never do it ever since after primary 4.
ODAC meeting
Initially I thought there was training.
In the end it was a series of meetings and dry-run for our upcoming Primary school camp.
Splitting headache from then up till now, I can't think properly.
Met Pauline at the bus stop, took the same bus home.
Cheer up, boy (:
________________
Total boredom at home.
& being a blog geek I've decided to go type-type-a-typing to spend my time.
Yay.
My head still hurts.
Heavy giddy spells recently.
My body is failing me.
Outing cancelled ): , I may just rot in front of the computer for the next 2 days.
Looking forward to second O.
Well, kinda.
At least...
Photography, people, music, food.
I need some time on my own.
Physics
I almost forgotten that today was the last day of C.Ts.
*Recaps...
Oh yea. So here it goes:
*Flips open question paper*
*Stares at first question*
Argh she went through this in class before, we didn't have the question but I copied down the steps BUT I DIDN'T STUDY. ):
*Rushes through 12 MCQs & attempted almost all short answers*
Dismissal, robot-ed out of the hall to defrost.
Lunch
Food Republic food sure is expensive ):
Stoned
Stoned
Stoned.
Couldn't rush back to meet Sheena to go back to Bowen, decided to forget about the testimonial.
Chiong-ed back to college at 1400
Gosh 89/90! I stared at the screen in cold hard dismay.
Isn't that like excellent already?
How come I still hear some say it's not.
&why isn't it in the newspapers.
GOSH.
You mean people get grades like this every year in our college? :O
Sorry i am such a mountain tortoise. Hah.
Unexpected.
With a bit of disappointment though.
A Levels MT
Nice to see Mr Ang our favorite C.T again,
back in our J1 homeroom,
with the sucidal pig :D
First satisfied grade for A levels, but whats the point.
H2s are of more significance.
& PW.
Gone case already maybe.
O.P.- I can never do it ever since after primary 4.
ODAC meeting
Initially I thought there was training.
In the end it was a series of meetings and dry-run for our upcoming Primary school camp.
Splitting headache from then up till now, I can't think properly.
Met Pauline at the bus stop, took the same bus home.
________________
Total boredom at home.
& being a blog geek I've decided to go type-type-a-typing to spend my time.
Yay.
My head still hurts.
Heavy giddy spells recently.
My body is failing me.
Outing cancelled ): , I may just rot in front of the computer for the next 2 days.
Looking forward to second O.
Well, kinda.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home