Saturday, February 23, 2008

If you just realise what I just realised

Back from the hiatus.(:

Yesterday, 220208
2.4KM run during P.E.
Ran like it was the only thing I could do, sprinted the last round like troubles could go away along with the wind.
13:49.
6th in position, I expected better.
Collapsed into a limp, empty shell.

Drained & hollowed for the rest of the lessons.
Math lecturer didn't help by throwing tantrums.
Rushed through AQ in library Atheneum. Now how is it spelt... :S

& C.C.A recruitment after school!
86 :D
Thanks Clr for lending me your camera! (:
I want a new camera, something like Clr's. So cool!
'Estacy cheer' was so cool, screamed along though I wasn't very familiar. Heh.
Unglam-ness caught on camera O.O

________________

Today, 230208
Went back to college to study with WF.
Spitting headaches & noise.
Everything is not helping.
I am so dead.

My thoughts are all in bits and pieces.
Things' been filling my mind.
I can't blog about.

Its of innocent bystanders, fragile trust & hypocrisy.

Friends?

Of course, there are still some which I know are true & I treasure all of you. (:
Especially those who are always there, encouragements & all.

Or am I too quick to judge?


I am dead I am dead I am dead
C.Ts are coming,
Impending DOOMSDAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home