Sunday, February 3, 2008

That Truth is a Stranger

Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me


I'm never good enough,
'Cause that's what everyone say.

I sense the unhappiness, the hate, the tension, but nobody is speaking.
Let's all break the ice and stop the pretences.
And true enough, apparently the responsibility lies in me again.


Thank God I still have good friends who were there(and always are),
I am real grateful. ♥ (:

______________


I need a quiet place to study.
I have no where to go
I need a Sunday-Studying-Friend
& a laptop.

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done


& in this race, we run, rest, sprint, fall, bleed, heal, cut, pick ourselves up, trip again, walk, blistered, bleed, so tired, so tired, I wanna give up.

__________________ramblings.


I'm sick of this life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home