Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm waking up at the start of the end of the world

Today's excuses for coming online to blog again:
1. I gotta upload ODAC photos
2. I gotta research on G.P
3. I gotta blog before I explode

Apparently the lifespan of my brain cells only seem to last for 24 hours. ): So I shall blog about what I can (barely) remember.

The day before, 150108
Due to poor time-tabling :X, our lunch time clashes with the J1s, leaving us with no space in the canteen.

Photobucket
So we decided to eat at the gallery :D.
Check out my yummy char siew rice in the middle of the picture.

Photobucket
Yay!

Yesterday, 160108
How can I ever forget, getting scolded during G.P. ): And what she said was so hurtful can ):. Its ok though. Blame myself for getting distracted. ): Sigh.

Well I think a lot of people were wondering what had happened. Ok here it goes...

The first time, I was looking down at a small piece of paper(which I had found in my pencil case). So I started folding the paper(into a smaller piece so that I can throw it away after class) & goodness-know-what she saw me and was very unhappy with me. Scold, scold, scold. ):

The second time, I was looking at my bag. I was just wiping away some dust on my bag! ): Scold, scold, scold. ):

I don't know if I sound exagerrated here or something, but I was quite bothered by some stuffs and was feeling terrible for the past few days.

I started crying and I couldn't stop myself.

Couldn't concentrate for the rest of the lessons after that. Math integration test, 100%+stamp FAIL.

Lunch, stayed in class. Oh we had a mini Wheel Of Fortune with Woody being the host(I forgot his name) and DY being 'Vanna White'. LOL.

Photobucket
Try to guess!

1st ODAC training with freshies. Got reminded of first 3 months- Gerald, Kelly & I joined ODAC together, & the J2s' trainings were so tough, there was this session where only 4 of us turned up(including Charles). All the fun... I miss those times.

This batch's J1s were relatively more high then what I was last year. Glad to see 2 juniors joining! Hope they will still turn up tomorrow though. I <3 taking pictures! :D

Photobucket

End of orientation, 5 rounds around the track, thanks Aaron for running slow with me, then 5 rounds more after training with RF. I feel fitter! (:

Bus ride home, dozed off with SA Math next to me -_-.
________________

Today, 170108
New day!
G.P was taken over by another teacher this morning. Phew, I don't know how to face her(my current G.P tutor that is).

I can barely remember again, argh.

Oh during weekly assembly, Clive, an ex-student came to speak to us. Well I've always seen him studying in the SAC last year. Inspiring. I really want to be like him, I MUST get into university! ):

STAR period was G.P 'movie-screening' which turned out to be a documentary on crude oil. Sat in the oven of the LT for 1 hour before everyone starts to fan themselves(the main air conditioner broke down). So we were let off early, luckily! Gosh but I can't imagine likfe without air-con. NoooOOooo! :O

Went BBT shop with Clr and Gersh. Met Adele & Shawn! As usual Adele was made to tell some jokes :P and Shawn was telling us about our photos being shown to the J1s and all and some stuff about Sotong, LOL! Then Clr pang seh sai us and went off(hah JK :P).

In the end, Gersh felt likt drinking BBT again so we turned back to but his.
Chocolate ice blended is NICE! (:

Oh well.
I have a hundred over pictures to upload
& my research is still undone.

I wish, I wish for a better day tomorrow. (:

& Just like Kanye West's Stronger says:
N-n-now-th-that don't kill me
Can only make me stronger
(:

Ciaos world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home