I keep a sinister smile and a hole in my heart
Introducing
The new 2s15 past time- Doodle-on-the-board!
We do it during breaks & after school hours.
Join the revolution!

Masterpiece 1
By: Gersh, Clr, me!

Masterpiece 2
By: Wei2, Woody!
Read the quotes! :D
Don't worry, we clean them away after that. Hush!
______________________
Just read Cvn's blog and found out that I had troubled him so much by asking him to help me save a video. Terribly sorry! :X
Yesterday, 250108, I can barely remember
Had lunch at Kovan with DY, Clr, Henry, Gersh, Woody, Julius.
Some bought BBT at Cupwalker, & I thought Gersh's looked like algae-water. Hehe!
Alright it was green apple. :D
I only drink the chocolate ice blended there. Nice!
Back to school for ODAC.
Meeting time was 1430, not everybody was on time.
They should just start at 1530 next time! (:
Rotted at the gallery.
MJ kept calling me a hamster and using a balloon's rubber to hit me. Then put the broken balloon down my back.
Eeee bully meeeee! :/
Haha. Training was weird. Not training for VM already?
Yea some played soccer, some ran around.
But at least this was one of the few times we can relax a bit eh. (:
Celebrated Mabel's birthday. Happy birthday girl! (:
As heard of earlier, they really bought her a Precious Moments musical box. Wow nice! (:
Starved, went to buy BBT with SQ, Hwee & GH. Oreo ice blended was too sweet for me, chocolate ice blended next time! Reached home, instant noodles for dinner, slept till 2300, woke up, replied a few sms-es, went back to sleep.
Its already week 4 of school and I am still kinda lost.
Need to study, mug, mug, mug.
Bored out at home, even though I have no mood to go out, not anymore.

Acoustic? (: I like this picture.
Taken by Clr the pro photographer!
& I like this song too.
Yay! :D happy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home