& I'm searching for the words inside my head

Benzene ring, C6H6. Aromatic hydrocarbon (stabilised by set of delocalised pi electrons).
Methylbenzene, C6H5CH3.
To differentiate Benzene & Methylbenzene, use oxidation test with KMnO4. Benzene, being less reactive, will not react. Methylbenzene, on the other hand, decolorises purple KMnO4, ..., ... .
_____________________

Something imminent?
2nd ODAC O last friday was pathetic with only 7 J1s turning up. Wasn't in a very high mood, so just went around taking pictures.
What's with SmartFTP Client which is giving me trouble instead of helping me batch upload pictures. So now I 'owe' everyone hundreds of pictures.
Argh! How to pass down the website to next batch of J1s? ): & I still have the AGM video... Which I have absolutely no idea what to put.
Yesterday, 190108
Went to college to study with Kel & WF!
I was late for half an hour :X we did work for 1 hour+, went out to buy food which took half an hour, chatted for 2 hours+. So... not productive. :X
But its been great catching up with them, havent really had a nice chat ever since EOY started last year. (:
Left at around 2p.m. to meet Mum & Sis(s) at AMK, then to Bishan, then back to AMK. Sis was crowned as The Greatest Shopper amongst all of us. *Claps. :D
Eyes on a pair of shoes, hinted to Sis but she didn't want to catch it. Aww. ):
*GRINS.
Today, 200108
(n+1)th attempts to upload pictures.
Was looking at Sheena's blog & I miss HK all over again. ):
(1 hour later)
FINALLY UPLOADED! *SCREAMS
Gosh I just missed my radio T_T.
Forget it, back to
Looking forward to school tomorrow!

Oh check this out! (: Taken on last friday. (:
_____________________
Time: 2224
The printer & H.D.D. died on me.
My phone seems dead too.
Why is it that with an appointment comes responsibilities?
I am starting to regret on taking this up.
Face all the critisms, sarcasms, I had enough.
& I hate anticipation which turns down to zero.
I'm so tired, so tired.
Sometimes I feel like shrieking all responsibilities and really enjoy myself for a long, long time.
Of a student, of someone whom all of you expect to be...
Just like when I was in HK.
Alright, I will be fine tomorrow.
*Plastic smile. (:
):
& I don't know how to be fine when I'm not

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home