Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered

It is unfair to judge
Of what we think of others, just by the way we hear, we observe, we presume.

Everything happens for a reason.
Please don't do this to me.

_______________

P.E. was GOOD today!
Yay 12 rounds (almost) continously. Half-walked the last 6 rounds and had a nice chat with Riyanti! Fought my Cold Bug away. But left me with a headache and the back of my right brain, even till now. ):

Lessons were just as depressing as always. I understand what's going on but my memory span never seem to last long.

I suspect Crossroads Cafe was on fire during Math lecture. Hahaha. Peter set it up maybe? (Uhm inside joke hahaha)

Speaking of the Cafe...
I rate Crossroads' Chicken Mayo wrap a 4.5/10. (:
1. It was kinda cold
2. The cheese dripped out of the paper and dirtied my uniform! ):
3. Service was a little slow :X

But GoodNews' ICE CHOCOLATE still ROCKS :D. Die die must try!
Have yet to try the Pizza there. Yumyumyum.

Still miss FirstLove's potato wedges & burgers & Ribena & lime juice & I didn't get a chance to taste the baked rice! ):

Chocolate iceblended-ed home, walking is good for the legs hahaha :D.

Going to LingKwang Home tomorrow, hope I don't mess up the performance, photos photos maybe, off to do Physics tutorial, wish my headache disappears, BYE WORLD! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home