Saturday, February 16, 2008

& lost and thrown away

Photobucket

Went to college for orientation stuffs today. Briefed on games and stuff, basically alright.

After that, met up with the rest to go for lunch. Avoiding the stupid(oops its mine) camera during the bus journey down to J8 -_-. K la I took 1 picture, so good right. I hate seldom like my face in pictures(or not).

Lost appetite at the sight of food, so had a drink.(Gosh don't tell me I'm becoming aneroxic O.O)

Was forcing myself to cheer up a little 'cause I didn't want to dampen the mood. But failed to. Oh well. Sorry people ):.

Anyway.. thanks Clr for the... eel? What was that. Haha. I ate it 2 hours later.

2s15 pictures are put up already, ODAC pictures might take some while due to the software not willing to load for me to upload to the gallery. Argh.

I should have brought stuffs to revise and stayed in school after the orientation thing. I can't study now.






I'm sick of playing all of these games
It's not about taking sides
When I looked in the mirror, didn't deliver
It hurt enough to think that I could

Stop, admit that I'm wrong
And then change my mind
Sorry but I gotta be strong
And leave you behind


Tattoo (by Jordin Sparks) rocks my socks and shoes.

Ohyea explorer Youtube a bit.




Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home