Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chinchilla, chilla, chilla.



LOL! This is funny.
Credits to Deviantart.com. Pic is a little pixelled 'cause I stretched it though.

College CNY Concert
Wow all were good, but some performers (Dance, Dikir Barat and the yellow-people?) rocks! wow wow wow I can never be in Performing Arts.
But well Sports CCA is good too, it trains me to be TOUGH!
We are not a Club okay. Tsk.
Hahaha. :D

Ling Kwang Home
It was fun, my first time 'performing' (Other than those way back in Primary school...).
I belong to the group of N.E. Reps! (:
Together with the guys, Kelly & 2 of her friends, and a secondary schoolmate and her friends! Well it was fun, although we were all kinda lost as to what to do.

After everything ended, went to a coffeeshop nearby for lunch.Had a choking sugar cane juice :/.

Alighted at the bus stop outside college with Leslie and DY. Walked a loooonngg home, think, thank, thught, thought.

(Chinese) New Year Resolution: I shall not be affected by what they say and continue with my life. (:

Sorry for being angry/sad/emo people. I will do my best not to be so.
Thanks Kelly for always being there, loves!

P.S. ODACians please check out the revamped ODAC web! Room for improvements, comments please! (: Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home