Friday, February 8, 2008

Procrastination, running circles in my head

I'm blogging to distract myself from devouring the whole tub of butter chocolate-chip cookies ^^.

CNY hols been boring, Noisy T.V.+people talking away are distracting me from studying & homework.

Anyway I watched CJ7 with Dad, Mum and Sis(s) yesterday! :D


Photobucket

How cute!

But when it died it turned into a soft toy. I went: LOL?! Which was just as cute. Haha. If anywhere sells that I'm gonna buy. (:

Gosh just overheard neighbour's conversation with parents about how well her grandchildren are doing in school. I am such a disappointment ):


Gotta go buck up on vectors, I must get 'A' for lecture test! (which again seems impossible 'cause I deleted away all my vectors for EOY 'cause it wasn't tested.)

(One of my)Wish for the (chinese)new year: More $50 Ang Baos please. :D hahaha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home