This time, This place, Misused, Mistakes
Fruitful day!
0530 RISE & SHINE!
0700-1230 SCHOOL~
1300-1630 MUG MUG MUG with DJ, Weiwei, Riyanti!
1630-1830 MEETING with fellow ODAC exco
20??-2318 MUG MUG MUG with Cvn, Jack, Clr, Gersh!
MUG MUG MUG ON LOOONGGGGGG BUS TRIP HOME~
0020 HOME
0045-0010 TYPE TYPE TYPE ODAC proposal etc
Pics as soon as I next-come-online, gotta study very hard for C.Ts.
I am so dead
I'm glad to have all of them around. (:
Yay I love my strawberry pouch
Argh Ihate don't like hyperactive cats which stare at me and jumps around ):
Alright random.
Craving for Mcdonalds.
Oh that reminds me of Mcdonaldization (read GP globalisation!) & Big Mac PPP (Econs) hahaha :X
Hungry.
Stomach growl*
...
I just realised I have less than 4 hours of sleep. Ciaos world!
P.S Thanks Sheena, Bong & JH (: I will try my best(hopefully) to study! You all JIAYOU TOO alright? Don't give up! & nah he was just telling me some stuff which made me reflect... Come to think of it its over so I shaln't think so much. Loves, people!
0530 RISE & SHINE!
0700-1230 SCHOOL~
1300-1630 MUG MUG MUG with DJ, Weiwei, Riyanti!
1630-1830 MEETING with fellow ODAC exco
20??-2318 MUG MUG MUG with Cvn, Jack, Clr, Gersh!
MUG MUG MUG ON LOOONGGGGGG BUS TRIP HOME~
0020 HOME
0045-0010 TYPE TYPE TYPE ODAC proposal etc
Pics as soon as I next-come-online, gotta study very hard for C.Ts.
I'm glad to have all of them around. (:
Yay I love my strawberry pouch
Argh I
Alright random.
Craving for Mcdonalds.
Oh that reminds me of Mcdonaldization (read GP globalisation!) & Big Mac PPP (Econs) hahaha :X
Hungry.
Stomach growl*
...
I just realised I have less than 4 hours of sleep. Ciaos world!
P.S Thanks Sheena, Bong & JH (: I will try my best(hopefully) to study! You all JIAYOU TOO alright? Don't give up! & nah he was just telling me some stuff which made me reflect... Come to think of it its over so I shaln't think so much. Loves, people!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home