Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The night goes on as I'm fading away



I watched this yesterday!
With Henry, Cvn, Julius, Gersh.
Hmm before that was with DY & Jack also, but they left after dinner. Clr also! :@

Alright nice visual effects which kinda scared me out, esp once I almost choked on my lemon tea- when I was drinking and this ghost appeared at her car window o.O. But lucky for the 2 next to me who didn't suffer from ear-piercing screams. HAHAHA 'cause I didn't watch the scary parts.

I don't watch horror movies :X maybe never again?

Then we went 'hiking'. Walk-walk around then went home. What a long and squeezy bus ride home ): Haha thanks Cvn for walking a long way with me to find my bus stop la. (:

Anyway C.Ts were horrible.
GP- I fell asleep for the first hour. Not literally, my brain just shut down itself and all my words became lines on the paper T_T
Econs- DRQ was alright, but essay questions were so tough! I didn't study that part... T_T
Math- Difficult T_T
Chem- For the first time I thought Chem was easier than Math

Gosh gotta buck up for Physics... Please don't let my name be in the list of students whom parents teachers wanna see.

Off to study!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home