I think I'm moving, but I go nowhere
JOINUS! (printed on what-do-you-call-it, a goodie bag maybe)
Ooo double meaning. Pun intended? (:
Anyway went to NUS Open house today with WF & Kelly. Saw a few(say, less than 5?) seniors from our college there.
Listened to the talks. Oh man oh man oh man.
BBA (!!!!!) - 99% employment.... commanding average pay $5188.
& some far distant echo in my brain shouted at me to stop dreaming, because to get in you will need straight 'As'.
STRAIGHT 'A's!
Its not the case of whether I believe in myself or not already... Apparently I, no in fact ALL of us are competing with students from the TOP junior colleges, now where do I even stand, now that I can't even get an 'A' for a single subject?
I am working hard, beginning to work hard, trying my best to work hard.
But am I working hard enough?
The desire/hunger/thirst/motivation/whatever does not seem to be strong enough yet.
& when wants become needs.
BBA! BBA!! BBA!!! BBA!!!! BBA!!!!! BBA!!!!!! BBA!!!!!!!
or maybe engineering, as suggested? :/
Perhaps I set too high an aim for myself.
_______________
Back, back.
Oh anyway fish & chips @ Yusof Ishak Foodcourt tastes weird. Too oily & fish nua nua one. The price makes up for it anyway. Yay.
& its scary how parents bring their Primary school kids to University Open houses.
But somehow, I wished my parents did that to me.
At least...
_______________
Down to Queensway Shopping Centre to look at shoes(I kinda need/want new ones). Ended up looking at bags<3 Eyes on a black & pink Nike bag similar to Pauline's but smaller! :D
Didn't buy shoes because none fit my budget and 'taste' :P.
Bus trip home, both amused and irritated by the 2 guys sitting opposite WF & I.
_______________
I wish I am in school now
At least I will get the momentum to do work
I need to study
I need to study
I need to study
Oh man
BBA
DIE
Let my common tests be a MAJOR SETBACK for me.
Please please please let this be a motivation,
to last till the end of the year, the big 'A's.
I badly need to focus.
Ooo double meaning. Pun intended? (:
Anyway went to NUS Open house today with WF & Kelly. Saw a few(say, less than 5?) seniors from our college there.
Listened to the talks. Oh man oh man oh man.
BBA (!!!!!) - 99% employment.... commanding average pay $5188.
& some far distant echo in my brain shouted at me to stop dreaming, because to get in you will need straight 'As'.
STRAIGHT 'A's!
Its not the case of whether I believe in myself or not already... Apparently I, no in fact ALL of us are competing with students from the TOP junior colleges, now where do I even stand, now that I can't even get an 'A' for a single subject?
I am working hard, beginning to work hard, trying my best to work hard.
But am I working hard enough?
The desire/hunger/thirst/motivation/whatever does not seem to be strong enough yet.
& when wants become needs.
BBA! BBA!! BBA!!! BBA!!!! BBA!!!!! BBA!!!!!! BBA!!!!!!!
or maybe engineering, as suggested? :/
Perhaps I set too high an aim for myself.
_______________
Back, back.
Oh anyway fish & chips @ Yusof Ishak Foodcourt tastes weird. Too oily & fish nua nua one. The price makes up for it anyway. Yay.
& its scary how parents bring their Primary school kids to University Open houses.
But somehow, I wished my parents did that to me.
At least...
_______________
Down to Queensway Shopping Centre to look at shoes(I kinda need/want new ones). Ended up looking at bags<3 Eyes on a black & pink Nike bag similar to Pauline's but smaller! :D
Didn't buy shoes because none fit my budget and 'taste' :P.
Bus trip home, both amused and irritated by the 2 guys sitting opposite WF & I.
_______________
I wish I am in school now
At least I will get the momentum to do work
I need to study
I need to study
I need to study
Oh man
BBA
DIE
Let my common tests be a MAJOR SETBACK for me.
Please please please let this be a motivation,
to last till the end of the year, the big 'A's.
I badly need to focus.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home