And we'll never find another
Edited\

BESTIES!:D taken after jogging, 210308!
Ever since 1S06!

Where's YJ ):
________________
Was reading my latest Newsweek issue(yea I sound like some geek now) & came across this article which speaks of teens(say: us) "producing their images for outside consumption that images have replaced their essences".
Come to think of it, this indeed is true.
Most of us have some form of digital identity, be it Friendster, Facebook, MSN, Blogs(yea me me me) etc, etc, etc, & whatever new networking sites that spams my email, but I didn't bother to sign up.
And then these 'images' start to let people form impressions of who you are, what you think, what you do. Or maybe these 'images' have already taken over your entire character, until you can't seem to find back your true self anymore.
Our generation. Will secrets be a fair game?
________________
0730-1630 was spent in college writing econs essays, in between food and sleeps and stonings and shifting places.
I don't have the energy to hold a pen anymore(thats why I am here type-a-typing away!). :D
I've decided to put my aims for Mids on my DARLING<3 ( my blog LA).
& a new aim: not to look so stressed up everyday. I must smile more! *Plasters sticker smile. Hehe. Nah. I will be a happy girl :D.
I <3 this song. (:
Anyone has it? haha.
P.S. I just found out that there are LOADS & LOADS of GP articles on Aspire for us to read! WOW WOW WOW but I can't be online 24/7 to read. Sigh! I must find some time to.

BESTIES!:D taken after jogging, 210308!
Ever since 1S06!

Where's YJ ):
________________
Was reading my latest Newsweek issue(yea I sound like some geek now) & came across this article which speaks of teens(say: us) "producing their images for outside consumption that images have replaced their essences".
Come to think of it, this indeed is true.
Most of us have some form of digital identity, be it Friendster, Facebook, MSN, Blogs(yea me me me) etc, etc, etc, & whatever new networking sites that spams my email, but I didn't bother to sign up.
And then these 'images' start to let people form impressions of who you are, what you think, what you do. Or maybe these 'images' have already taken over your entire character, until you can't seem to find back your true self anymore.
Our generation. Will secrets be a fair game?
________________
0730-1630 was spent in college writing econs essays, in between food and sleeps and stonings and shifting places.
I don't have the energy to hold a pen anymore(thats why I am here type-a-typing away!). :D
I've decided to put my aims for Mids on my DARLING<3 ( my blog LA).
& a new aim: not to look so stressed up everyday. I must smile more! *Plasters sticker smile. Hehe. Nah. I will be a happy girl :D.
I <3 this song. (:
Anyone has it? haha.
P.S. I just found out that there are LOADS & LOADS of GP articles on Aspire for us to read! WOW WOW WOW but I can't be online 24/7 to read. Sigh! I must find some time to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home