Its ok, its ok, its ok (':
Common tests
Thank God this is seriously a wake up call.
Push me down even further so I can realise.
I don't know exactly what went wrong.
But I guess I was too tired to take exams(Last minute studying the previous night... Doesn't help?).
So I have DECIDED.
I WILL STUDY FOR MID YEARS NOW.
In fact I've started a little on Math yesterday.
Hope its a good headstart!
I can't afford to fail.
Sigh.
Motivated.
I WILL WORK HARD.
(':
Ag, Ag on the wall
Add Tollen's reagent to 1cm^3 of Propanone, heat in water bath & TADAAAAAA!
That was the only experiment that fascinated me, or maybe everyone else too?
So I asked Mr Lim is I could take pictures... Silence meant consent :X so out came my camera! :D Hehe.

Oooo experiments.

SuYi & I's Ag *claps

Wei2's attempts 1 & 2 @ Ag

Gersh & Cvn's neutral H2O compound (Purple litmus=neutral? :S )

Guess who?

Ag! (why not Au?... Then I don't mind paying for the 'broken' test tube! :P )

OUR Ag MIRRORS! :D
It's not very obvious that these are silver mirrors, but if you zoom ZOOM ZOOM in on the camera screen you can actually see our faces on the test tube! :D How cool is that!
P.S. Benzaldehyde stinks! ):
Gotta get back to homework & research for GP.
Gotta buck up.
Oh man.
YELP.
& I think I've been so mean.
Sorry people. ):
Sigh.
Thank God this is seriously a wake up call.
Push me down even further so I can realise.
I don't know exactly what went wrong.
But I guess I was too tired to take exams(Last minute studying the previous night... Doesn't help?).
So I have DECIDED.
I WILL STUDY FOR MID YEARS NOW.
In fact I've started a little on Math yesterday.
Hope its a good headstart!
I can't afford to fail.
Sigh.
Motivated.
I WILL WORK HARD.
(':
Ag, Ag on the wall
Add Tollen's reagent to 1cm^3 of Propanone, heat in water bath & TADAAAAAA!
That was the only experiment that fascinated me, or maybe everyone else too?
So I asked Mr Lim is I could take pictures... Silence meant consent :X so out came my camera! :D Hehe.

Oooo experiments.

SuYi & I's Ag *claps

Wei2's attempts 1 & 2 @ Ag

Gersh & Cvn's neutral H2O compound (Purple litmus=neutral? :S )

Guess who?

Ag! (why not Au?... Then I don't mind paying for the 'broken' test tube! :P )

OUR Ag MIRRORS! :D
It's not very obvious that these are silver mirrors, but if you zoom ZOOM ZOOM in on the camera screen you can actually see our faces on the test tube! :D How cool is that!
P.S. Benzaldehyde stinks! ):
Gotta get back to homework & research for GP.
Gotta buck up.
Oh man.
YELP.
& I think I've been so mean.
Sorry people. ):
Sigh.

2 Comments:
hiya, it's carman again XP
THe photos of urs are so very nice! yup, i reli zoom zoom and zoom to look at the test tubes... and i reli can see faces of urs, but a bit blurred... haha~ it's fun!
u broke a test tube? i broke a small beaker days before... wakakaka*
Hey Carman!
Hehe thanks to Clarence who helped me took the picture until so nice! ><
Hmm nope i didn't break the test tube, the school recorded it as 'broken' so that some can pay for it and take the mirror home, but i didnt buy :D haha!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home