Untitled
New timetable on ASSpire!
Basically there is not much of a difference as compared to our previous timetable, except on Mondays where the day starts with GP (AHHH) and ends with math. & an extra SELF STUDY PERIOD! Wheee. & so our day will end at 1530 on Mondays. (:
& new addition- GP LECTURE O.O
Back to downloading lotsa stuffs from the portal.
50164516 GP & Econs articles to read, half(of GP) downloaded, none opened to read.
I want a laptop leh.
Blabber blabber blabber.
Attempts to download whole of Ass into H.D.D.
Speaking of that, I haven't paid Branson!
& the school shirt vendor.
:O. Sorry, forgetful me. :X
Basically there is not much of a difference as compared to our previous timetable, except on Mondays where the day starts with GP (AHHH) and ends with math. & an extra SELF STUDY PERIOD! Wheee. & so our day will end at 1530 on Mondays. (:
& new addition- GP LECTURE O.O
Back to downloading lotsa stuffs from the portal.
50164516 GP & Econs articles to read, half(of GP) downloaded, none opened to read.
I want a laptop leh.
Blabber blabber blabber.
Attempts to download whole of Ass into H.D.D.
Speaking of that, I haven't paid Branson!
& the school shirt vendor.
:O. Sorry, forgetful me. :X

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home