Saturday, April 5, 2008

I've played my part, kept you in the dark

Photobucket
Boredom;
from studying in college just now.
I miss my camera! It died on me, I'll try to charge it again later(in hope to revive it...). T_T
Full concentration for around 6 hours, but completed revision on SPA only. Gosh so inefficient!
___________

Back track...
Photobucket

Well I went out of school for lunch yesterday with Wei2 & Riyanti & they were talking about this countdown timer thing... So Wei2 sent the link to me, thanks! (:

Get this at here.

Notice the taskbar on the above image!
Photobucket
Super Mario! Yea I installed that in my computer last year.

& so it was the college's Meet-The-Parents session yesterday. Stayed back to do work, went to sit-in to listen to what Mr Lim has to say to the parents. Hmm was shocked when some of my classmates' parents actually recognise me.

& Mt Tan asked me about the Math I was doing, on cross product, why did the 'i, j & k' disappear. LOL!

& C for GP.. possible? I doubt so, for my case...

Some told me I need faith. In myself, in terms of studies, etc. I'm trying so hard to.

Well for me, I didn't want my parents to come because I was such a disappointment. But then again, I wanted them to know about my 'A' level curriculum. Thought, thought, thought, oh well its better for them not to come anyway.
___________
Looking at shots taken by others @ About.com, the part on Urban Legends. Some look so fake, I think they are photoshopped? Hmm. Never been to this website before anyway. Recommended by Wei2. Haha. Or maybe they are meant to be?

Regarding an issue, I know apologies won't help at all, but I'm real sorry about the accusations brought upon all, afterall it was a grave mistake on my part, I oughta be punished. Job undone, can't cope, other things to handle, I've brought upon such misery to others, so guilty, so guilty, SIGH.

Ramblings aside,
Do you know...
Photobucket
That the whale is the BIGGESY mammal in the world? LOL.
Definitely not photoshopped. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home