Sunday, March 30, 2008

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I am so, so afraid.
GP, Econs, Chem, even Physics & Math.
Just printed a loada GP model essays from Aspire. I seriously hope they help, my knowledge on GP is ZERO, HELP!
HELP!
HELP!
T___________________T.

These are no longer rantings, they are r-e-a-l.
Almost 2/3 of my college life is gone, there is no time left!
HELP!

I sound crazy over here. I needa catch up! I needa de-stress!

Alright I can't believe I am typing all these.

T_T.

EDITED\
Ok so its like 1 hour later & I'm feeling better.
Guess what I found at Wikipedia?

I clicked on our college link...
"The college also allows students to wear school's bermuda short along with the school polo shirt on Wednesdays and Fridays."

No wonder I see some J1s in that weird bermudas. HAHAHA.

"The college is the only junior college among the 600 Wifi hot spots that are under Wireless@SG in 2006"

Wow. Another reason to have a laptop :D. Although I still don't have 1 in my possession. Pfft.

"Sports
...
Runners' Club
Netball
Outdoor Activities Club(ODAC)

Rockclimbing(ROCMOC)..."

ODAC is a SPORTS! :D They used to classify it as a Club. ):

& oh SHCC!:D Misses.

To learn: Chemistry mechanisms.

So nice yep! HAHA. :P Download & print!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home