& folded up like paper dolls & little notes
*SCREAMS*
My blog post was deleted! I was editing it and I.E went crazy, so I closed it & used Firefox instead, and there goes my blog entry! T_T
Now I can't retrieve my entry. T_T
Never mind.
Here's a nice-song-to-bits to share!
Hope the website don't change it to 30s preview thing.
Till my next interesting post when I take more pics with my darling...
camera! HAHAHA. :D
My blog post was deleted! I was editing it and I.E went crazy, so I closed it & used Firefox instead, and there goes my blog entry! T_T
Now I can't retrieve my entry. T_T
Never mind.
Here's a nice-song-to-bits to share!
Hope the website don't change it to 30s preview thing.
Till my next interesting post when I take more pics with my darling...
camera! HAHAHA. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home