Lost in the moment

Lalala my desktop!

Personal section on public desktop.
Check out my addition of a sticky :D
I can't find my camera cable so I guess my camera's gonna be dead for the time being. Oh man! Camp's on Friday & if I can't borrow a camera from the school I won't have any.
Gosh I was so tired I slept till 1315 today, wasted half of my day away. ):
Anyone knows how to go about applying for the study table thing at neighborhood C.Cs? I think Cvn & Wei2 told me about this before. But no details... ):
Argh com's giving me problems, now my whole Windows Media Player is gone & I can't do up the ODAC video. My Window's not genuine I think. So I can't validate. ):
I'm really in the mood of putting everything aside & immersing myself into studies.
Regrets?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home