Friday, April 18, 2008

Until I saw the stranger that was you

TalkingCock.com
I used to visit this website, but it was only till today that I got reminded of it. Hilarious powderful Singlish!
May help in G.P too. Helps you remember SG's current affairs eh. But of course, remember the correct version. (:
& there's this Coxford dictionary of Singlish. Hahaha.

NEH'MINE
A contraction of "never mind". Can be used aggressively, as a threat.
1."If you're too busy to help me, neh'mine. Its alright if you're too busy to help me."
2."I always help you and now you sabo me like that? Neh'mine"


CLICK HERE

_____________________

School was alright today. Was late for school for the first time in 2 years(I woke up at 0706)! There was a rainbow which made the college looked like a beautiful picture, but I didn't bring my camera with me so I couldn't take a picture, aww! ):

Couldn't do P.E, argh! I like physical training. Giddy for the entire day.

After lessons, went to Yoshi with Wei2, Julius, Woody, DY, Henry & Cvn to have lunch. The guys 'disappeared' while Wei2 & I went to Popular. Boarded a bus home- missed C.C.A 'cause was real drowsy due to cough medicine. Dozed off on the bus, luckily I woke up in time :X.

I'm so happy I forced myself to do Nitrogen compounds tutorial even though I was ill yesterday, at least I understood what's going on during tutorial! :D

Weird. I shifted all of my retrieved pics to somewhere on my com but I couldn't find it. ):

Off to do homework & revision, I have no time left to catch up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home