& she's got everything that I have to live without

This is just a picture that makes senseless meaning whatsoever.
Went back to college to study today.
WF came to accompany me in between her breaks from her guitar camp.
Sigh mood swings; got kinda depressed and made WF felt bad. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to ):. Maybe thats why sometimes I'm better left alone sigh.
Walked home shortly after she left. Went to the optician's to check my eyes. Things' been rather blurry esp words on the L.T screens. The nice lady helped me do a free eye check. Gosh & I am 300 degrees- half-blind now. Ah! Got my new contacts and left, had instant noodles (my first dinner in 3 days!), then rooted myself to the computer chair.
Currently selecting & resizing photos, may be putting up some shots I took while loitering around Punggol Park.
I'm beginning to hate myself, all thanks to self-imposed negativity which I can't seem to change.
Argh! I hate all this.
Cheer up cheer up cheer up cheer up
Ok I think I shall be nice. (:
You heard of the myopia ad that says every 30 mins at the computer you are supposed to look at greens to protect your eyes?
Look at these!


I love the symmetry.

Journeys.

This bush of a plant(?) was infested with bees, but I like the furry thing so I walked into it to take a shot anyway.

Ok here is a last pic... with me, somewhere... Strain your eyes O.O.
Alright go rest your eyes!
With expectations come disappointment, I give up on hope.
Blah blah blah.
E(X)= np.
Bye world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home