Saturday, April 26, 2008

Time to make one last appeal

AGM 2008
Photobucket

Marks the end of duties & trainings, though not official.
I just found a new J1 contact list in my email. Which translates to I have been contacting the wrong people all these while, since 190408. Gosh, the consequences of not being able to use the computer.

Photobucket
Passed down, do a good job ok Junqiang! (:
Definitely has the potential in him, already taking pictures/videos yesterday. :D

Photobucket
Gabriel (: (whom I keep confusing with Darryl)

I still don't like my face on photos. -__-

Thanks Wanru, Gwen, Niandeng, Benjamin, Gabriel, Joel, Mabel, Junqiang for notes & card! :D

Chem lecture
Back to school on a Saturday.
Woke up late in the morning to find my face buried in yesterday's newspapers. Washed up, thought Dad was fetching me to school but he left for work. Had to board a bus to school, luckily I made it on time.
Lessons were alright, came to the sudden realisation that I could actually do some of the questions which I didn't know how to (for the test that is). Sigh.

I gotta work real hard...

Photobucket
Anyway... Saw this on Chem attendance file! I love Clr's camera can! Hahaha the macro focal length is ~1cm! Mine is 15 O.O

Sorry Clr! I will return you your camera on Mon... Treat you to stuff ok :X

After class, guys decided to pose for a picture outside school (which caused some traffic jam and a lil bit of comedy there).

Photobucket


So Riyanti, guys & I went to Kovan to makan. Mac was packed so we had cup noodles from 7-11. Then joined Gersh the bowler at his training. Well not really, we just ate there and played pool :D. Julius attempted to teach me how to play, but the stick (what do you call it?) was so heavy. Hmm he taught me last year too, but up to now I still can't get it right, sigh. ): Cvn was good! He said it was his first time playing but played quite well. Woody too, who claims to have not played for 8 years. Or did he say months? Hehe I forgot. :X

Snaps with phone.
Photobucket
Cvn hoho (:

Photobucket
Woody haha (:

-_-

Cvn & Woody left after that (I thought they were saying bye jokingly so I didn't reply, oops. :X). Julius, Gersh & I had lunch at QiJi (Hmm. Miracle food? Will it make me smarter? LOL), then walked back to our favorite 'college BBT shop' to get drinks.

We went to Julius' house, then went home while Julius went to his church for service.

Photobucket
Taken @ Pasir Ris, somewhere, fitness corner.
Sorry Clr again ): I am a photo addict.


& there're so many things that I want you to know;
Of subtleties
& hypocrisies,
I don't care,
no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home