Rain clouds come to play
I'm wide awake even though I had only 1.5 hours of sleep last night. Shall... Go study later.
Oh & I suspect my teacher's found my blog? He was saying things like: "Blogging... useless (No it is a place for expression ya know!) " ... "Don't sleep till 12 on weekends (read my previous post)". Maybe not. Hope not. Hahaha.
Wow today's basically a Chem & Econs day. Moody moody me. Argh!
I realised that everyday there would be at least 1 person who will go... "You ok or not?" (or something to that effect). Hahaha then I would reply "Do I look like I am?"
Ok maybe I ain't moody. Thinking back, I've been like this since secondary school. Like... Can don't talk for the whole day if nobody talks to me. And I will look very sad. :/
Am reverting back to the study-non-stop-just-to-keep-self-occupied-mood, its 3 weeks to Mids and I can't imagine not being prepared for the paper, although I think there is a high chance things would turn out this way.
Brought Miffy to school today in attempts to cheer self up. Worked a little. Haha I am childish. Lala.
Off to study, can't waste time.
My post's boring.
My darling (camera) died on me and I'm very, very sad )':.
I'm staring at Friendster photos & crying. )':
I miss everything so much.
Bye world, bye.
Edited\
Oh my gosh I have something to be happy about. I scored an A for my Math lecture test. First time in eon-months. So touched. Ok. Thats all. Thanks friend for studying with me, I could have just slacked at home.
I'm just praying hard that I'll do the same for the subsequent tougher quiz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home