Friday, May 16, 2008

Can't be the only one

Meow-meowWee-Hoo
Photobucket
Sexy pose.

Well I was studying with` last Sunday when we saw this cat. It was named Wee-Hoo yesterday because it follows whoever who makes this whistling sound.

Some over-dued pictures, but I shall post it up anyway.
Photobucket
This is the picture on the cat food packet (similar resemblance to WH).

It will look perfectly normal...
Until when you take it with FLASH,
Photobucket
Apparently, another cat appears & WH-resemblant disappears! (Red circle)

Freaky!
Well.. actually not haha.

Photobucket
Emo WH...

Photobucket
Taking a break from eating Salmon & Tuna cat food (in paper box which got cut off).

_______________

Today, 160508
Again there was a confusion at the school gate as to where to go for lunch, I have no idea how, the group of us ended up going separate ways.

After another long discussion we decided to take any bus that comes along & stop 5 stops later. In the end we dropped the '5-stops' idea and went to Thompson Plaza instead. The place was big, I've only been there twice, been in there once.

In the end... we (Woody, Cvn, Gersh, Clr, me) had KFC! I love Cheesy meltz. Hahaha we could have had it at Kovan, but its ok, we had a great chat there! (: [Anyway I have sent the email already, as promised! Shan't post any pics on this space due to viewers' discretion, but those interested (its about GM chickens) do tell me, lol]

I miss my camera, now I have no pixels to show! Phone camera pictures are grainy. Sigh. When I have the time... I will go to Sim Lim to get it repaired.

Back to Earth & studies, I think I'm goner for Mids, but I WILL catch up during hols. Speaking of it is easy...

I don't know if everything will work, I've no choice but to take the risk now, please, please, please let me do well for A levels, I want/need to get into the U badly.


If only I can find the answer
To take it all away



Photobucket

stickgal.blogspot inspired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home