Sunday, May 18, 2008

Missed out on each other now

Tis not the time to get upset/confused about things.


Get Music Tracks!Create A Playlist!


Update: Sorry the widget was on autoplay yesterday, I forgot to edit the code. Fixed!

Ok I shall give you all ofoverthoughts.blogspot readers 25 minutes to listen to some of my favorite songs. After this go & study ok?

Got me out here in the water so deep.

& I tend to come to realizations too late
to you & you, thanks for all the help & for being there
I'm sorry
for all the things I've said,
for all the things I've thought you were

for all the things I've done
There seems to be no turning back
And now it seems even futile to apologize

I think both of you do read this space, perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home