To learn, to give,
Update: I have officially wasted 2 days lying on the bed/viwawa-ing.
Someone please motivate me to study
Please let me get well soon, no NOW.
______________________
Been stuck on the bed for more than 16 hours yesterday, couldn't move, skipped all meals and just slept and wake up to eat medicine in between slumbers.
Woke up this morning to find that I can finally move my limbs! :D
Please let me get well before Friday, I wanna go for the class BBQ at Mr Lim's...
Random blog-hopping, found this.
1.When will the Sun not shine and when will the world end?
Every other day when I get sad over stuffs.
Nah!
2.What do you want the most?
Good grades, good life, good friends.
3.Do you believe in afterlife?
Maybe...? Something like in Ghost Whisperer when they cross over.
4.Do you hate your friends sometimes?
No. If I hate them then they are acquaintances, not friends.
I love my friends!
5.When do you wish to die?
When there is no joy in living... (Woah I sound so pessimistic here)
6.Do you believe in seeing rainbow after the rain?
Yea, life's always like that isn't it? (:
7.What is your goal for this year?
'A's for my 'A' Levels! Oh please oh please oh pleaseeeee.
Get into Uni, get into Uni, get into Uni
8.Do you believe in eternity love?
Sadly, no.
9.What is love to you?
Reciprocal care and always being there.
10.What feeling do you love most?
When I'm with my friends!
11.What are the requirements from your the other half? (This question sounds singlish LOL)
To love me a lil more than I do, so that I wouldn't get hurt la (I sound selfish here...)
12.What feeling do you hate most?
Betrayal, fear, disappointment. (Ok I gave 3, sorry)
13.Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yep. But once its gone, its gone... *echoooos*
14.Is there anything you really look forward to?
HK trip/going overseas with friends end of this year!!
15.What is the most important thing in your life?
My camera, phone, blog. (F.Y.I, at this point in time, 1 is gone, 1 is going-to-be-gone unless I try to revive it)
16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?
I don't know. 'Ve gotta be independant aye.
________________________
Personal opinion up there. Don't quote me please! (:
Off in attempts to do work.
Never will? -.-
Someone please motivate me to study
Please let me get well soon, no NOW.
______________________
Been stuck on the bed for more than 16 hours yesterday, couldn't move, skipped all meals and just slept and wake up to eat medicine in between slumbers.
Woke up this morning to find that I can finally move my limbs! :D
Please let me get well before Friday, I wanna go for the class BBQ at Mr Lim's...
Random blog-hopping, found this.
1.When will the Sun not shine and when will the world end?
Every other day when I get sad over stuffs.
Nah!
2.What do you want the most?
Good grades, good life, good friends.
3.Do you believe in afterlife?
Maybe...? Something like in Ghost Whisperer when they cross over.
4.Do you hate your friends sometimes?
No. If I hate them then they are acquaintances, not friends.
I love my friends!
5.When do you wish to die?
When there is no joy in living... (Woah I sound so pessimistic here)
6.Do you believe in seeing rainbow after the rain?
Yea, life's always like that isn't it? (:
7.What is your goal for this year?
'A's for my 'A' Levels! Oh please oh please oh pleaseeeee.
Get into Uni, get into Uni, get into Uni
8.Do you believe in eternity love?
Sadly, no.
9.What is love to you?
Reciprocal care and always being there.
10.What feeling do you love most?
When I'm with my friends!
11.What are the requirements from your the other half? (This question sounds singlish LOL)
To love me a lil more than I do, so that I wouldn't get hurt la (I sound selfish here...)
12.What feeling do you hate most?
Betrayal, fear, disappointment. (Ok I gave 3, sorry)
13.Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yep. But once its gone, its gone... *echoooos*
14.Is there anything you really look forward to?
HK trip/going overseas with friends end of this year!!
15.What is the most important thing in your life?
My camera, phone, blog. (F.Y.I, at this point in time, 1 is gone, 1 is going-to-be-gone unless I try to revive it)
16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?
I don't know. 'Ve gotta be independant aye.
________________________
Personal opinion up there. Don't quote me please! (:
Off in attempts to do work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home