Thursday, December 4, 2008

Flashback

Yet delete, delete, delete.
Currently updating photos on Friendster & Facebook. Not lazing around okay, I cleaned the house before this. :D
I missed out the fun for Ubin cycling! ):
But I had fun shopping with Sis & her friend!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D
_________________


Tagged by Victoria to do this! (:
Random questions to answer

1. Do you have secrets?
Not really, my close friends know them all (:

2. Would you fall in love with a boy/girl younger than you?
Nope.

3. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Wait? Why?! ):

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy a lot of things. For family, friends, & MEEE!

5. What will you be doing tomorrow?
Long-awaited outing with friends! (:

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Can't it be both ways? ):

7. What do you love doing?
Computer, studying imma geek. 8-) Nah I like hanging out too!

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?-
Get sad over a while & get over it.

9. Is there anything that make you extremely happy?
Going out with my good friends! & seeing my bubble~

10. Do you secretly dislike anyone without them knowing?
Okay sometimes.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
I don't know. Maybe I'm happily married! :D Good husband, nice house, nice car!

12. Who is currently the most impotant people to you?
Family, good friends!

13. What is being regarded as the most important thing in your life?
Studying hahaha. 8-) Nah, God. Okay that should be who.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married & rich YO.

15. What is your favourite colour?
Anything. White maybe.

16. If you are attached but you feel as if you like someone else, what would you do?
Ask God. I don't think this will happen to me anyway. (:

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done?
Maybe.

18. What if you caught your bf/gf doing stuffs (only god knows what) with other girls/guys?-
:O! He will be casted outta my life foreverrrrrrr!

20. Do you believe that there's "Love At First Sight"?
Ehh I answered this before. Check out the one I did 2 days ago!

Anyone who wants to do just take it! :D
_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home