To watch ourselves go by
I tried,
to put myself on a third party perspective
to watch myself interact with one another
to watch my mind thinking about situations & people
& see my words, actions & thoughts.
& I start to discover a lot
a lot of how much I dislike myself actually
________________________
On a brighter note,
Jobless= I can have some time on my own- to read, to exercise, to shop. HOHO.
Anyway, for those looking for a short-term job: Click here to be part of the upcoming IT show.
to put myself on a third party perspective
to watch myself interact with one another
to watch my mind thinking about situations & people
& see my words, actions & thoughts.
& I start to discover a lot
a lot of how much I dislike myself actually
________________________
On a brighter note,
Jobless= I can have some time on my own- to read, to exercise, to shop. HOHO.
Anyway, for those looking for a short-term job: Click here to be part of the upcoming IT show.

2 Comments:
HELLO WANCHIN! interacting with ppl isnt ugly or pretty. it takes time and practice to talk to ppl. talk to them! hav courage! be self-confident! if u can do it for PW, im sure u can do it too! JIAYOU! (:
>DY:
HEY! Didn't know u read my blog. Haha.. thanks!I will TRY!:D hoho PW was horrible. i got a big C! ): haha..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home