Sunday, February 8, 2009

break free

Weee~ This cute little cat followed my sister home 2 days ago & I fed it. :D She kept moving about so I couldn't take a clear shot. There you go, her name is TEH-BING(My sister named it after her favorite drink)!

& HOHO! I've found a job(again)! Much thanks to Julius! (: I will be distributing flyers in certain MRT stations. Quite different from my lovely data entry but oh well, at least I have some cash on hand! (: I have so many things to buy, first up- a chinese bible. (:

I shall get a new camera too! Mum was telling me there's an un-advertised sale at Harvey Norman @ the mall near my house. Yay! (: Who doesn't want good deals! Hehe. Hopefully they have MP3s on sale. My iPod classic! & some pretty clothes!

Pay day(for NETS promoter & data entry job) on thursday~ Thinking back I do have quite a lot of job experiences. Fast food crew, factory work, cashier, gift wrapper, admin, promoter, data entry, all the minor minor jobs. Well the flyer job will only be for a month, but in March Ric told me that there is some redemption booth job for me. So guess I'll still have to find a job in April. :x

A love that's never failing, how cute~
Watch.

2 Comments:

Blogger BlinkCube said...

How come you suddenly wanna buy a chinese bible ? o_O

February 10, 2009 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>daniel:
haha because I wna share the gospel with my mum (:

February 12, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home