Hearts all over the world tonight
I'm saving up for a new, better digital camera! My previous camera's battery leaks. ):
Well yesterday I went down to Tampines after work to visit my NETS colleagues. Miss them much! Some new faces, but they were so busy(one person hitting 240?! My highest was only 80. That implies I have A LOT of typing to do...), I didn't talk to them. Wow, their pay would be sooooo high because of the overwhelming response by the people. Raymond's dream(during the first few days when publicity was low, he said he wish to see the queue from the booth to the door of TM) must have come true so many times, hahaha, he must be a happy boy. (:
Heh but still I'm content with my lovely job of data entry. (: (:
Had dinner with Jerry(guess he haven't been eating well for a few days huhmm), then met Vanessa & Melissa @ Mac to help them for a little while before I left to join Gersh & Cvn @ the Esplanade to be the lightbulb. *Tink*
As always we walked around aimlessly(I'm gna miss this when we go to army, oh well) & chat & took some pictures before taking bus 100 to Cvn's residential area, hahaha.
100=100 marks= we'll ALL DO WELL for 'A's. :D
What an explanation. If it's true I'll take 100 everyday~
A funny & pretty embarassing bus ride with the 2 guys singing quite loudly. Even the bus driver uncle was looking. :X Okay, better don't elaborate lest I make them feel embarassed as well. Hahaha. But they really made/make my day yo! (:
& Clarence is OUT from torture for I-don't-know-how-many days! But he said he's gna have fireld camp next week. C/G said it's gna be ONE WEEK W/O BATHING. STINKY. Hahaha all you guys gna suffer this~~~ :D I'll buy more powder to give you all(if we meet up that is, haha).
Off to do self-(bible)study. (: Apparently we were supposed to go baking today but no info so I assumed it was put off. Oh well, I love my own quiet time sometimes. Spend more time at home with your parents, or give a little time for God! LOVES! (:
P.S. Found this on Facebook. I look OKAY(cos too small to be seen) here!

From top(then inverted 'S' shape to bottom LOL): Cvn, Gerald, Gersh, Daniel, YuTing, Chinchilla, Shirlene, Yvonne, Shuyi ~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home