Sunday, January 18, 2009

acid

Some overdue pictures, or pixels, to suit my blog name *looks to top left hand corner of screen.

Us with Clarence & his church friends.


Dress-up day in church. For guys only Daniel participated. (:


Tryna ewww their dressing.

I DON'T LIKE
I don't like Facebook tags, my ugly/unglam faces all over.
I don't like camera flash, they make everything go unnatural.
I don't like my face in pictures anymore.
I don't like being there.
I don't like work, this work.
I don't like the dream.
I don't like you.

I'm brimmed with negativity. BECAUSE
Work's demoralising. I'm the all-time lousiest.
& on social terms
Everybody's changing & I don't feel the same. (Song by Keane.)
Tried, tired, exhausted.
My thoughts all jumbled into a large mixer.

Thoughts of baking. & eating your fruit of labor,
which will turn out good most of the time, unlike ...

Well,
My husband shall know how to bake.(Random.)
*almost ends abruptly.

Anyway.
In work you see all kinds of people.
Those who go all out to achieve their own at the expense of others, perhaps?
Yet not forgetting some of the nice souls around me, especially today.
Dog-eat-dog-eat-dog-eat-cat-eat-chinchilla world.

Acceptance.
To agree, or to stand firm on your stance?
When authority actually forbids you to go against.
To leave, to accept, to follow?
I choose to remain neutral
Yet deep down I know.
& I do it the way I believe it shall be.

The truth will set you free.

I don't know why. Halfway (or rather 8/9-way) during work I started missing ___ so badly. It was so heart-wrenching, I felt so horrible, I could have died.
-_-.

*ends abruptly here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home