Monday, January 12, 2009

Nostalgia

Was looking through my own archives & found this picture which I've taken sometime in September last year:

Ahaha. I MISS STUDYING. ):

1. My younger Sis gave me that Winnie sharpener so I just take pictures of it whenever I got bored of memorising.
2. Popular pens! Good to use, cheap to buy because of economies of large scale production?
3. I did drink the Breezer. Like 2 months after I got it for my birthday.
4. I notice the post-it on my table. I outlined very nicely the girl on the post-it & Clr& Gersh added armpit hair to it, yucks haha.
5. Binded lecture notes. Neatly kept in a huge box for now, no incentive to take them out to read.

College is fun. Work is boring. Work is boring. Work is killing me. Work is giving me headaches, sore throat & cough. Work is continously talking for 9 hours on end. Work is ............... *complains*.

This morning, Recruit Express called me to tell me that they have found me a job. I croaked into the phone to tell the lady that I'm having a very bad sore throat. So yea, receptionist job gone- *POOF.

Currently doing senseless stuff like downloading handphone themes.

On the brighter side, I have more time on my own. Finished reading Genesis of the old testament this (wee hours of) morning! I can have more time spent with God. (: (: (:

_____________________

Was blog-hopping & caught my name, that I'll have to do this quiz.

The person who tagged you is:
Victoria!

Your relationship with him/her is:
My PAE classmate. Now call us the s06 Clique. :D

Your five impression of her:
Responsible(She was our assistant CT rep!)
Fun-loving(Oh yea outing was GREAT!)
Funny? (She describes herself as lame... :P)
Great to get along with!
Bold (Woo. I just saw her blog, like she dares to pose for camera with the black specs... I wouldn't dare! :X)

The most memorable thing she has done for you:
Hehehe I can't remember actually, we weren't very close during PAE. All I remember was her cute little Horse-y toy! :P

If she becomes my lover:
No no no, I'm straight. (: but she can be my goodie friends!

If she becomes my enemy:
Difficult laa, she so nice. Haha.

The most desired thing you want to do for her is:
Ehhh. How to put it. Let's all go out again! (: (:

Your overall impression of her:
Happy & smiley girl! :D

How you think people feels about you:
Hmm. Different extremes maybe. My closer friends will have a better account, most probably.

The ideal person you wanna be with:
Alright appearances wise he must be taller than me & charming(to me ahaha). & also strong in character, gentleman-ly & understanding & caring & all the good qualities in the whole wide world, HAHA. Ideal right? I have a perfect picture painted in my mind which so far nobody really fits in yet. (:

For people who cares and like you, say something to them:
Thank you for caring & liking. Hahaha I treasure & love you(as a friend)! (:

Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wished how they feel about you: (not in order) Those who wants to do this can do this quiz.

JUST TAKE IT! (:
_____________________

Badly wna revamp my room.
Looking through Ikea site & some Daiso forum.
Wooahhh so many things to buy *___*
So little $$ to spend.
LET'S GO SHOPPING @ DAISO! EVERYTHING @$2! WEE! :D

Something... funny?: CHAT with God. CLICK

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah!did you enjoy the breezer? (:

January 13, 2009 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

LOL i got drunk.. a little. :X

January 13, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home