Tuesday, December 30, 2008

take me away, a secret place, a sweet escape

Tagged along with Jerry(hey thanks! (: ) to find a job this morning. Registered with A LOT of agencies & I was really, really tired. I never liked searches. All promised hopes but none fulfils.

Please give me a job. Just one. One, One, ONE. Good-paying, yes.

Went down to Shuyi's house for D8 BAKING SESSION! A lot of them were already there & started baking. Helped out a little with baking & washing up & popping some freshly-baked yummy chocolate cookies into my mouth^^. Pictures will be posted later.

Guess I used up all of my energy by the end of the day. While washing up I felt super-uber drained & hungry(& got reminded that I had skipped lunch). Zombie-d around the neighbourhood to find DJ & to the bus stop. Home to find no dinner.

Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?
-James 4:11-12
They are devil-led...
I'm really tired, craving for some love & a double cheese burger with mayonnaise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home