you'll be the prince
The past few days' been rather hectic with little sleep & plans & plans & outings.
**************************
Were you... GROUCHY...

Or ANGRY this Christmas?

Fret not, just read this post & you'll be a happy boy/girl/man/woman! (:
Okay poor intro. I just wna put these 2 pics 'cause the guys are socute funny with their exagerrated expressions!
P.S. Gersh, upload pics from your phone okay!
*Okay these 2 pictures were taken in the wee hours of Christmas @ outside Marina, after Calvin returned from his gathering!
*********************************
Lemme REWIND (this post is like posted backwards...)

Spread some LOVE this Christmas (see my hands!) !

Tau-huay @ some back alley which gave me creeps(the back alley, not the tau-huay). Good place for pictures like this though. :D

Collage from Calvin's galleria, really pretty(I don't know how to do this, always wanted to) so I'm putting it here.

Daniel from church(this is the only picture I look nice in! ): )! (: It was so funny, the gift exchange thing. Well the present I was holding was actually for Julius. Something like that... Hehe but I love the book & I read a quarter of it in the wee hours of Christmas while waiting for Calvin, because Gersh was busy singing songs, writing lyrics & drawing LOL.
__________________________________
Enough of pictures...
Next up is my wordy wordy (what's left of my) recollections... ...
221208
231208,
241208,
251208,
all clumped into almost 1.

This was taken on the 20th I think. D8!
Back row: DY, Gerald, Benedict, Ryan, Julian
2nd row: Calvin, Julius, Mun Khay, Cavin, Chen Gang, Henry(not the one from 2S15), Wei Xiong
Front: Cheeri, Yvonne, Shirlene, Me, Shuyi!
Lovely people ^^!
22nd, Gerald, DJ & I went down to Calvin's to bake gingerbread cookies! It was really fun & we gave his wu gui a VERY NICE NAME (Shhhh.)!

Me with the BURNT GINGERBREAD man. (i was pointing to the belly-button which can't be seen in the pic...)
23rd, met DJ & Gersh in the morning to go find a job(& I currently still am, GET ME ONE!!!!). Met up with ZY & she brought us around. Funnily the same company put up 2 different ads on the newspapers & thus the SAME lady attended to us when we went next door to ask for job vacancy.
Then DJ said he was tired & went off, so we went job-searching. Asked around & I think we might get Gloria Jeans Coffee! (: But so far NO CALLS... Ahhhhhhh.
& we bus-ed down to Calvin's! Funny ride with Gersh(Secret: HE SINGS) LOL. Wrapped our lovely gingerbread cookies. After that we went to DJ's to watch SawVI. (thanks for pointing it out, I can't fathom roman numerals) Disguusting but I watched it with indifference 'cause I was zonked... Haha.
We walked to SRgardens for dinner, then bus-ed down to find Wei2. :D They chatted & I zonked out totally halfway.
Time was 0000, waved goodbye to Gersh, texted him wishes at the same time, home, slept...
*
Bright & sunneh. met up with Clarence to buy stuff. Then Calvin & DJ came. & then went to Calvin's to take cookies, & then down to church & we were very late :X. Travelling took up a lot of time. ):
Met up with Gersh to celebrate his SPECIAL DAY, his manhood (quoted from him)~~~. Wei2 & I shopped for his present & braved the rain & everything LOL. We went to The Mind Cafe @ Dhoby area. Played Saboteur which was something really new! Well next time we go to Decoders okay, it is cheaper :X. & yea the walks, tau-hauy, pics... See beginning of post yea! (:
This post is like a cycle hahaha.
A LOT of things happened within the span of the past 4 days, locked into memory I guess! Too long to be posted here(Mum's rushing me off for dinner).
Oh & went to church after the hectic staying out. Was zonked out during service(the sermon was the same & I didnt know!!! :X) & thanks ShuYi for the sweets, I ate at least 10 (I had my own also). :S Tried breaking the wounds on the back of my feet to keep me awake. Y--OUCHHHHH. The wounds broke but I was still tired. -_-. I think I bored Roger who was sitting next to me.
Went off first & slept the whole night away till today afternoon.
I shall stop before everyone gets bored. OFF!
P.S. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO SHUYI on the 18th also!
P.P.S. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO SIS on the 20th!
P.P.P.S. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO GERSH on the 24th!
P.P.P.P.S. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO CAVIN on the 24th too!
P.P.P.P.P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY today!
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. It won't be soon before long. Argh miss. ): Goodbye yo.
**************************
Were you... GROUCHY...
Or ANGRY this Christmas?
Fret not, just read this post & you'll be a happy boy/girl/man/woman! (:
Okay poor intro. I just wna put these 2 pics 'cause the guys are so
P.S. Gersh, upload pics from your phone okay!
*Okay these 2 pictures were taken in the wee hours of Christmas @ outside Marina, after Calvin returned from his gathering!
*********************************
Lemme REWIND (this post is like posted backwards...)
Spread some LOVE this Christmas (see my hands!) !
Tau-huay @ some back alley which gave me creeps(the back alley, not the tau-huay). Good place for pictures like this though. :D

Collage from Calvin's galleria, really pretty(I don't know how to do this, always wanted to) so I'm putting it here.

Daniel from church(this is the only picture I look nice in! ): )! (: It was so funny, the gift exchange thing. Well the present I was holding was actually for Julius. Something like that... Hehe but I love the book & I read a quarter of it in the wee hours of Christmas while waiting for Calvin, because Gersh was busy singing songs, writing lyrics & drawing LOL.
__________________________________
Enough of pictures...
Next up is my wordy wordy (what's left of my) recollections... ...
221208
231208,
241208,
251208,
all clumped into almost 1.
This was taken on the 20th I think. D8!
Back row: DY, Gerald, Benedict, Ryan, Julian
2nd row: Calvin, Julius, Mun Khay, Cavin, Chen Gang, Henry(not the one from 2S15), Wei Xiong
Front: Cheeri, Yvonne, Shirlene, Me, Shuyi!
Lovely people ^^!
22nd, Gerald, DJ & I went down to Calvin's to bake gingerbread cookies! It was really fun & we gave his wu gui a VERY NICE NAME (Shhhh.)!
Me with the BURNT GINGERBREAD man. (i was pointing to the belly-button which can't be seen in the pic...)
23rd, met DJ & Gersh in the morning to go find a job(& I currently still am, GET ME ONE!!!!). Met up with ZY & she brought us around. Funnily the same company put up 2 different ads on the newspapers & thus the SAME lady attended to us when we went next door to ask for job vacancy.
Then DJ said he was tired & went off, so we went job-searching. Asked around & I think we might get Gloria Jeans Coffee! (: But so far NO CALLS... Ahhhhhhh.
& we bus-ed down to Calvin's! Funny ride with Gersh(Secret: HE SINGS) LOL. Wrapped our lovely gingerbread cookies. After that we went to DJ's to watch SawV
We walked to SRgardens for dinner, then bus-ed down to find Wei2. :D They chatted & I zonked out totally halfway.
Time was 0000, waved goodbye to Gersh, texted him wishes at the same time, home, slept...
*
Bright & sunneh. met up with Clarence to buy stuff. Then Calvin & DJ came. & then went to Calvin's to take cookies, & then down to church & we were very late :X. Travelling took up a lot of time. ):
Met up with Gersh to celebrate his SPECIAL DAY,
This post is like a cycle hahaha.
A LOT of things happened within the span of the past 4 days, locked into memory I guess! Too long to be posted here(Mum's rushing me off for dinner).
Oh & went to church after the hectic staying out. Was zonked out during service(the sermon was the same & I didnt know!!! :X) & thanks ShuYi for the sweets, I ate at least 10 (I had my own also). :S Tried breaking the wounds on the back of my feet to keep me awake. Y--OUCHHHHH. The wounds broke but I was still tired. -_-. I think I bored Roger who was sitting next to me.
Went off first & slept the whole night away till today afternoon.
I shall stop before everyone gets bored. OFF!
P.S. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO SHUYI on the 18th also!
P.P.S. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO SIS on the 20th!
P.P.P.S. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO GERSH on the 24th!
P.P.P.P.S. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO CAVIN on the 24th too!
P.P.P.P.P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY today!
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. It won't be soon before long. Argh miss. ): Goodbye yo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home