Bound by the laws of the same routine
I thought this was really good(I was gna whine some more here. But okay. S.U.M.O., SUPER DUPER SUMOS. *Plays theme song.)
Credits to Calvin, I've created a little trademark with Moriji-with-a-twist for you! LOL!
& I changed the picture of your Sumo... Mine nicer! Hahaha :P If you mind I'll remove this! (:

I'm sorry I don't know how to make this image clearer.
Woke up with a splitting headache this morning, Mum said I look as pale as paper so I had some Panadols & went back to sleep... Now it's back, I'm really ill. ):
But I gna get a job! Yea so it may be Donut, hope they're still employing. Will I get free donuts if I work there! :D :D :D I'll be a happy girl!
These few days some of my friends have been going "hey-whatchewdoing-lets-meet-up-for-an-outing" (Okay something to this effect), & I get really hesitant.
1. For one, I don't have a lot of close friends (that can't be blamed on anyone, I chose to be this way, of cause everything happens for a reason). Will the outing turn out to be awkward? Hanging out is not walking beside a group of talking people, or pretending to listen when all I wanted to do is to get away.
2. Also, I have no $$$. No allowance. I can live till January with what's-left-of-my-savings, hopefully. So with scarcity, you gta carefully plan your resources- to get maximum fun out of whatever little you have. (:
3. Last but not least, I have P.O.

Eh-oh~.
Okay not this Po (anyway I think they are scary aliens with T.V on their bellies, although Dad bought be a Dipsy when I was in primary school), Parental Objection. It started because I stayover-ed at my friend's for a few times & only informed them last minute & also because they didn't want me to go to church. I still do anyway. (:
So yes I have to weigh out opportunity costs incurred before making a decision. Woah Economics! I miss college!
May be giving 4e1 Outing a miss, & go apply for my job. Sorry to Benjamin... Hahaha you can have Kartik! (Oops I hope Kartik don't read this hahaha) :P
My headache's getting better! But I've slept most of my day away so I guess I won't be able to sleep again tonight... Get me sleeping pills for Christmas! Hahaha.
Please let me get a job tomorrow! So that I can shop for Christmas without fear that I'll have ZERO $ in my bank account. (:
Credits to Calvin, I've created a little trademark with Moriji-with-a-twist for you! LOL!
& I changed the picture of your Sumo... Mine nicer! Hahaha :P If you mind I'll remove this! (:

I'm sorry I don't know how to make this image clearer.
Woke up with a splitting headache this morning, Mum said I look as pale as paper so I had some Panadols & went back to sleep... Now it's back, I'm really ill. ):
But I gna get a job! Yea so it may be Donut, hope they're still employing. Will I get free donuts if I work there! :D :D :D I'll be a happy girl!
These few days some of my friends have been going "hey-whatchewdoing-lets-meet-up-for-an-outing" (Okay something to this effect), & I get really hesitant.
1. For one, I don't have a lot of close friends (that can't be blamed on anyone, I chose to be this way, of cause everything happens for a reason). Will the outing turn out to be awkward? Hanging out is not walking beside a group of talking people, or pretending to listen when all I wanted to do is to get away.
2. Also, I have no $$$. No allowance. I can live till January with what's-left-of-my-savings, hopefully. So with scarcity, you gta carefully plan your resources- to get maximum fun out of whatever little you have. (:
3. Last but not least, I have P.O.

Eh-oh~.
Okay not this Po (anyway I think they are scary aliens with T.V on their bellies, although Dad bought be a Dipsy when I was in primary school), Parental Objection. It started because I stayover-ed at my friend's for a few times & only informed them last minute & also because they didn't want me to go to church. I still do anyway. (:
So yes I have to weigh out opportunity costs incurred before making a decision. Woah Economics! I miss college!
May be giving 4e1 Outing a miss, & go apply for my job. Sorry to Benjamin... Hahaha you can have Kartik! (Oops I hope Kartik don't read this hahaha) :P
My headache's getting better! But I've slept most of my day away so I guess I won't be able to sleep again tonight... Get me sleeping pills for Christmas! Hahaha.
Please let me get a job tomorrow! So that I can shop for Christmas without fear that I'll have ZERO $ in my bank account. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home